Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Thailand...

http://www.pattayaone.net/news_22_08_51_2.html

The case of the crazy Italian and the wooden penis.

A bizarre case now from Pattaya Police Station. In the early hours of Friday Morning, Tourist Police, based on Walking Street, brought in an Italian National accused of placing a wooden penis over the mouth of a Thai woman. Mr. Francesco Munaretto aged 45 from Italy and the offending item, a Buddist Penis Amulet which is a religious object normally crafted by Monks which date back to the 8th Century A.D, were taken to the Station. They are thought to bring good luck, however on Friday night the Penis Amulet owned by Mr. Munaretto led him straight to the prison cells. A complaint was made to the Tourist Police from Khun Pairin aged 19 and Khun Quantar aged 20 who claimed the man had thrust the wooden penis in the face of Khun Pairin after he had asked her if she was a man or a woman. At this point the Tourist Police were called in who took the man to the Police Station. He was uncooperative throughout the investigation and Police decided to place the man behind bars for the night to give him some time to contemplate his actions. He was released the next morning with a warning.
    all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

"It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Too many crazy Italians around
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

When will people start showing some respect, to other cultures!
        I bet if some guy turned up in italy and disrespected the catholic church, the idiot wouldn't be so smug!
        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Speaking of disrespecting the catholic church. . .
          Attached Files
          "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
          Salin' on a summer breeze
          And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
          -Harry Nilsson

Comment

(marshal @ Aug. 23 2008,17:32) I bet if some guy turned up in italy and disrespected the catholic church, the idiot wouldn't be so smug!
            In the North of Italy where i live,you are more than welcome to do so and encouraged by the locals too ( in some part of Tuscany the old guys love to teach foreigners the fine art of blasphemy).

In some other parts of Italy, especially in the deep south or in rural Sicily you have to be veeery careful about that.

Blasphemy is not a modern trend but a millenary tradition of the italian culture,part of the ancient tradition of the comic cults which made fun of god in every blasphemous way you can't even imagine.

In the Middle Ages the body of the" Lord" and its various parts were nice sujects for profanity.
            In modern italian it's very common to call god a pig every 5 words you speak, just like saying" fuck" or "fucking" in english.
            This is pretty rude but largely accepted in everyday language as much that even the priests speak like that sometimes!!!!!
            The only taboo is cursing on god on tv even if some pompous italian intellectuals and some Big Brother contenders had broken the rule.

I'quoting from here....... http://wapedia.mobi/en/Italian_profanity?t=3.

In Italian language profanities belonging to this category are called bestemmie (singular: bestemmia), in which God, the Virgin Mary, Jesus, the Saints or the Roman Catholic Church are insulted. This category is so strong it is usually frowned upon even by people who would make casual or even regular use of the profanities above. In some areas of Italy, such as Veneto and Tuscany, blasphemy is somewhat more common. Until 1999, uttering this class of profanities in public was considered a misdemeanor in Italy (although the offenders were very rarely if ever pursued).

Italians love to give nicknames to the popes.....The Polish wizard and the German shepherd just to remember the last two.

Sorry for this post to all the irish faggots on this forum sensible about religion

Enjoy your Blasphemy and stay pagan and sodomite like myself!!!!
            My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

(Looker @ Aug. 23 2008,13:47) Too many crazy Italians around  
              Only amateurs.........the real crazy italian is at home at the moment
              My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

and i bring my personal dildos to do the same , latex is a lot better than wood............

Comment

The italian wanted to know that he chosed a ladyboy allright. He didn´t wanna end up with gg.
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Yes ,one time i've been fooled too........

For separeting myself from some of my money a very cute and cunning gg pretended to have a 22cm hard dick for me
                    Sorry but i don't want even remember the drama that happened when she went out from the shower......

You know what's the difference between a straight and a gay italian?

A couple of beers.......

Comment

Working...
                    X