Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(allstar88 @ Aug. 25 2008,17:37) thai airways 747 are crap old planes with old enterainment  systems  and the stewards are thick and grumpy having said that ive always been on time with them

It's about time they ditched their entire onboard crew and swapped it for the girls on Guess bar

I'm sure it would be an interesting promotional move

Anyone else wanna join the mile high club now?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I flew with Thai Airways September last year.
      One of the cabin staff was either a very androgenous girl or one of (I think it's two) ladyboy stewardesses that they are supposed to have employed.

Unfortunately she was working somewhere else on the plane so I only got to see her on boarding and could not confirm if she really was a ladyboy.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

RR,

How were you going to confirm that?
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(bkkafterdark @ Aug. 24 2008,22:00) Air Asia still good price but often have delays.
          Air Asia is usually on-time for flights in the morning. As the day progresses, they are usually more delayed. This is because there is short turn-around time budgeted on the aircraft (the time between flights), so any delays are reflected on all flights later in the day.

Comment

Fly Air Asia all the time

Great airline... yes later in day they can be late...

But when you pay as low as $20 for an airfare, who really gives a shit!!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(azza33 @ Aug. 26 2008,08:15) ...But when you pay as low as $20 for an airfare, who really gives a shit!!
              I don't really want to get into one of those class warfare quarrels with the if-you-spend-more-money-than-I-do-you're-a-stupid-fuckwit crowd, but it does seem to me that the ticket price isn't the primary criterion when you select an airline. With airlines, as with most things in life, you get pretty much what you pay for. If the plane starts to nose down for lack of adequately professional maintenance, I'd hate for my last thought to be, "At least the ticket was cheap."

Of course, pal, you probably pull the cheapest hookers you can find, too. "Who gives a shit," huh? Good luck with that.

Comment

Nice one... quoting out of context is a special thing... this is referring to Air Asia flights an delays due to their operating methods! Not major airlines!!

As for nosediving... blah blah... I've stepped onto more brand new planes at Air Asia than any other airline I've ever traveled...

So there a relationship between cheap air tickets, old planes, poor maintenance - No in short! Cos that's total horseshit -- they use a different business model.

And class quarrels.. FFS where did you pull that one from? Airlines are always practicing pricing discrimination on the majors.... that's hows they make their profits... they rip the silly bugger who is prepared to pay $2K for a seat that's really worth half that.
                Cattle class pays the fuel bills and the rest make the executives rich

Now do i go to Thailand for cheap hookers, hell yes!!! And i'm damn proud, like every other forum guy. We all go to LOS for cheap fun and to find what we want.

Funny that you are on this forums because it pretty much indicates you are into the same.

POST 21: Biggest load of horseshit someones put up in a long while

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(SukhumvitRoad @ Aug. 25 2008,21:42) I don't really want to get into one of those class warfare quarrels with the if-you-spend-more-money-than-I-do-you're-a-stupid-fuckwit crowd
                  Of course, pal, you probably pull the cheapest hookers you can find, too. "Who gives a shit," huh? Good luck with that.
                  Making friends fast around here, huh?

Comment

(azza33 @ Aug. 27 2008,07:45) ...Now do i go to Thailand for cheap hookers, hell yes!!! And i'm damn proud, like every other forum guy....Funny that you are on this forums because it pretty much indicates you are into the same....Biggest load of horseshit someones put up in a long while
                    I read this forum because it has the highest proportion of intelligent, thoughtful posters of any forum touching on Thailand of which I am aware.

Still, there are certainly more than a few jerks here, aren't they? The sort of bottom feeding simpletons who assume nearly everyone else is just like them and fly into a frenzy at anyone who isn't. Good luck with that, too, pal.

Comment

Interesting to see how many more attempts to insult you can come up with~ i suspect you are pretty good at this type of behaviour

As for bottom feeders.... yep... i am one.. i love to get down & nasty!

You'll find a few more feeders around here

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Pay him no mind Azza...that's what he does in almost every post he makes...

Maybe it comes from naming yourself after a street in Bangkok...
                        A congested quagmire covered with elephant shit...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Sorry Suhkimvit but over 90% of the public choose their airlines ion the basis of PRICE!!

And , no, Azza the execs dont get rich off the poor buggers that pay over the odds fror the airfare. They get rich robbing, stealing from the frontline employees!! I should know!!
                          BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

Same in all forms of transport.

Managers cut the front line employees numbers and wages and then give themselves a big pay rise because they have cut costs.

Oh and f#*k the customers.

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

Managers cut the front line employees numbers and wages and then give themselves a big pay rise because they have cut costs.
                              Yes the genius of modern management - forget innovation and creativity ... slash and burn and give yourself exec. option packages to retire rich and shaft everyone else!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Sorry Suhkimvit but over 90% of the public choose their airlines ion the basis of PRICE!!
                                Absolutely... hence the massive growth in "budget" airlines worldwide over the past decade...

But clearly others believe its all about the service  

And , no, Azza the execs dont get rich off the poor buggers that pay over the odds fror the airfare. They get rich robbing, stealing from the frontline employees!!  I should know!!
                                Bit of both, without the gravy the execs can't go too silly now, can they...  

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                                X