Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old do U want to Live?

So how long do you want to Live ?
    I personelly hope I die before I reach retirement age, what ever that is according to the Social Security Admistraton. 67 or 68 I think.

I just hope I'm gone before I"m 67yr's becasuse I know my daughter and wife will get my Life insurence policy of 300,000U.S.

If I live Long after that, They'll be Loaded with bill's to fucking pay.

I just don't see the point of wearing astronaut diapers and living with pain. My Knees and legs are already fucked, Why put my family through taking care of me?

Fuck that ! See Ya's tommaro.
    500yrs.
    0%
    100yrs.
    0%
    80yrs.
    0%
    70yrs.
    0%
    60yrs.
    0%
    I've already Lived Long enough.
    0%
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

At the moment (I'm 48) I think that it all comes down to your quality of life.

I hope to die soon after I am not fit enough or mentally aware enough to either enjoy life or I have to depend on others to enjoy life.

I'm guessing that this will be when I'm in my early eighties.

I've always thought that it's not worth sacrificing your young years so the crappy ones at the end are better. Things have a way of working out so enjoy all of them for as long as you can.

And who actually wants to 'retire' in this day and age? I've tried it a couple of times and I end up getting bored to distraction.

The idea of working hard your whole life during your fit years to sit around all day during the crappy ones at the end makes no sense to me.

We'll see... but I'll be working forever on and off. Doing what - God only knows!

Comment

Well, Stogie, my mother lived into her mid-nineties and was alert, healthy, and happy with her life almost until the end. By that calculus, you're less than halfway done, mate.

Comment

When I was in my twenties I thought it would be great to pass in my sixties.

In my early sixties I thought another decade would be enough.

I will hit 75 in a couple of months.

I certainly know more people living in cemeteries than in any other location, and I've seen some of my friends go fast and I've seen some of my friends go horribly slowly, causing great distress to their loved ones.

Right now I am still working full-time.

Apart from a minor heart complaint my health is pretty good considering that I live a physically, punishing life-style in terms of travel and the environments in which I usually work.

I enjoy spending time with my grandchildren (on my occasional visits) and watching their development. I would love to see them grow into their late teens.

I over-indulge myself in terms of food, drink, and LBs, all of which is beginning to cause damage to my body (internally and externally).

But as long as I can keep going at this rate, I want to keep on going.

If I become a liability to myself or to any-one else, whether physically or mentally, then yes, I would like to go.

But if I can, by good luck rather than good management, keep going at my current pace, then, yes, I most certainly do want to keep on going.

If I get an option - which I won't - I'd love to be cuming as I was going, ideally on top of a 20 year-old LB.

Comment

(thegame925 @ Aug. 27 2008,18:55) If I get an option - which I won't - I'd love to be cuming as I was going, ideally on top of a 20 year-old LB.
          In the arms of a beautiful young browned skinned girl...Life, or death, surely wouldn't get much better than that...

My wish as well...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Wow 75 and going strong~~ amazing

hope i get this far myself and have the energy to enjoy life to the max.

And i agree: a great way to go!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Hats off to The Game!
              i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Instead of looking at it in "years" just look at in number of summers. Living an additional 20 years sounds like a long time, but a mere 20 summers worth of fun sounds so short.

Comment

I want to live to be 135. I saw a CNN story once about a Syrian guy who was that old. He looked good, he moved slowly but well. His day was spent at the cafe drinking chai and talking. On camera, small children climbed all over him as he sat at the sidewalk cafe.

Comment

Another century.
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

MM,

Where is 90 as a pick?
                      100,80,70,60....Oh well
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                      X