First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abu Dhabi Buys Manchester City

No more Mr. Thaksin, now is Mohammed Obama Laden

http://www.goal.com/en-us/Articolo.a...enutoId=843971

New manager partner Mohammed Obama Laden said he was thrilled to be taking over Man City and that there would be almost no changes at all to the club, and that no patrons would miss the lack of pork hotdogs in the stadium after Ramadan, of course, since there will be no food or drink at all in the stadium for the next month.

"Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

out of the frying pan into the fire!?

Comment

Good, was sick and tired of Chelsea being the only club to ruin football. Go on Abu Dhabi put in a silly megabucks deal for someone. It's great fun. Be wary but of big red clubs telling you how you have spoilt football and have no history.

On a serious note but, this is now one cashed up club. I for one would like to see someone break the "big 4" monoploy on things. Hope city qualify for the CL next year. It will be interesting to see how much cash QPR flash around when they reach the Premiership as well. Not many sports in the world where a guy worth 15 Billion is the 3rd richest owner in the league.
      Beer Baron

Comment

Berbatov and now robinho heading for City!!!!

Gotta love those "deep" pockets!!
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Apparently according to BBC footy website, Spurs have accepted a bid from City, but Berbatov is at old trafford for a medical, if that is true and Spurs haven't given United permission to speak to Berbatov, there might be a row later on tonight.

Comment

its all down to personal terms now

City bid for Robinho too.
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Berbatov is Man United's No9

And Fair Play to City, great signing Robinho and it will really "piss off" Chelski too
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

There is a lot more factors than money in football, while it might be a profitable buisness for investors or people with mega bucks, you can't buy a football team!
                Liverpool, man u, arsenal have always been big clubs, chelsea too. Remember when big ron was at man u, they had the odd trophy, same with chelsea and liverpool had a good time late eighties, but now these clubs have money(liverpool ), they have built off what they already had,you can't just wack a load of money down and buy a team - The players have to be happy, happy where they live and play. Look at shevchenko, a great player who never settled in london, now he's back in italy he could well perform again!

Had a few beers and totally forgot what i was trying to say! fuck it i'll have another go tomorrow
                i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Funny about the Berbatov saga, that Daniel Levy was shreiking like a stuck pig (sorry pun intended), then the deal has gone thru and he shut up. Hush money?? Hummm....one rule for the Scum one rule for the regular peons I guess....
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

Nice to see you back BlueBallz
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Dave,
                      Sorry mate but I was feeling my oats yesterday. I know you are a measured Rag. Some of your lot infested a City message board and had the cheek to maon about City buying trophies. You have to agree mate thats a fucking joke isnt it?? Especially when you have the likes of Rooney, Camel Gob, Tevez, Van Nistelhorse (in the past), Hargreaves, and Carrixk to mention a few HUGE multi gazillion pound signings.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE the world is turning BLUE!!!
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                      X