First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No salons but plenty of saloons...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Shaved and mositurized. Otherwise it itches.

Comment

I have been told on more than one occassion that when a guy or gal ate pussy it acted like a decongestant and opened up their sinus's for them. I have had it happen on occassion with mine too, but never form sucking on a dick, only from eating pussy. Sorry guys I know a lot of you are not into that sort of nasty thing

I started to shave and wax my pubic or would that be "public" area a long long time ago and keep it slick and smooth or just a little landing patch at most. Never had any itching problems if its kept shaved or waxed but it does take some time to get it in that condition. Those that shave it every now and then will find it is not very comfortable as compared to those that keep it that way all the time.

Just use some of the hair removing depilitory lotions / creams to erradicate that hair growth or if your into a bit of pain go with a wax job!........just make sure you use stuff listed as being safe for bikini / pubic areas or you may wish you had itching problems as compared to a chemical burn. Just slather a handfull all around that old butt hole, and up on those hairy butt cheeks and in short order theyw ill be slick as silk.

A clean shaved / waxed crotch is a joy to be hold as compared to a hairy or even well trimmed bush on both guys as well as gals. I hate getting hairs stuck in the back of my throat and another thing that really is irritating is a hair abrasion or cut, when you get a pubic hair in your pussy during sex and have it abrade or cut the membrane inside. It burns like hell. Guys I guess would not have that problem, but it can be a problem with anal sex as well for the reciever. A clean slick crotch is just so much easier to keep clean and groomed....and it can be much more sensitive as well.

Attached is a shot of how I keep my "pubic" area......Yea sorry the beer can is in the way but trust me there is no hair behind it in this pic. And sorry if I made any of you gag and in the future refuse to come drop by my place for a meal after putting my butt on the kitchen counter lke I did. haha ha

Hey if your a real macho type and insist on clean shaven and slick smooth pubes, grab one of those Epilady Hair Removers. If you can get to the slick and smooth point without shedding any tears your more of a man / woman into pain and torture than even the most dedicated dungeon master / mistress. Those things are terrible. They literaly rip bunches of hairs out of your skin by the roots, at the same time.
        Attached Files

Comment

what a subject
          robbo

Comment

I've heard of 'drinking from the furry cup'...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Does anyone comb their pubes?

Comment

I keep mine parted to the right...

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Well if I had any I would probably have to part mine in the middle to keep it from restricting access

Comment

How do you stop your cock smelling like a condom after two weeks in LOS?

Comment

: In uk i am a hairy bastard. But when i go to LOS i shave all the parts i can reach, armpits , down below etc. Basically for hygiene with thailand being hot and sweaty.
                      We've got to get in to get out

Comment

If you let your pussy drink beer in the UK you would probably have the RSPCA after you!

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

Right now my balls are well groomed and well emptied
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(Monkey @ Aug. 27 2008,21:22) "Anal bleaching is the practice of bleaching the pigmentation of the skin of light-skinned people around the anus."
                            http://www.youtube.com/v/fhyNZDGs228&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/fhyNZDGs228&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Doing anal bleaching..maybe an interesting job  
                            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

will it work with "toilet bleach"? after all it is designed to get rid of turd marks around the rim !!!

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ Aug. 28 2008,22:16) How do you stop your cock smelling like a condom after two weeks in LOS?    
                                I use Vicks Vapor Rub.

Comment

Working...
                                X