Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only eat eggs two ways, either an omelete, loaded with cheese, tomatoes, peppers, etc, or scrambled medium or hard.

Actually I guess I eat them 3 ways because I will also eat them raw, if I want a protein shake and have no protein powder available. Mix raw eggs with juice and wheat germ, flax seed, etc. yum yum
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Sep. 08 2008,14:45) Only eat eggs two ways, either an omelete, loaded with cheese, tomatoes, peppers, etc, or scrambled medium or hard.

Actually I guess I eat them 3 ways because I will also eat them raw, if I want a protein shake and have no protein powder available. Mix raw eggs with juice and wheat germ, flax seed, etc. yum yum
      Sorry to correct you, but you eat eggs a fourth way too.
      Look at your Avatar, You'd suck the Yoke out of that ass 7 days a week.

She could spooge her milky white all over your face while you drink the Yokey middle.

Jesus Christ, did i just write that., Time fer me to go to bed.

That was fucked up. sorry., Goodnight, You too Naang Fa. LOL
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
      X