Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(katoeylover @ Sep. 12 2008,23:27) McCain will win..... but not cos he's the best candidate
    Of course he will, because he´s white.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

yip... like your ass....

Dieter

P.S.: When I wrote that, anybody would say I am a Nazi.....so welcome to the club
      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Yep. White lard me. I´m saying that Amerikkka is not ready for a brotha to be top dawg, no way.
        Too many rightwing, christian, inbreed nascar hicks will chose Mr. Vietnam Hero to help them win the war on terror and search WMD´s
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Sitting in the Dynasty Inn Grande, I happened to catch her address to the Republican party - the one that caused the election winning 'bounce'. I was horribly fascinated and watched it all the way through.

My impression was that she's good at working a crowd, but I like to go by my feelings - especially with politicians - and from the moment she opened her mouth she just struck me as a thoroughly nasty piece of work. A cast iron bitch. Certainly not someone I want to see running the 'free world'. Reading this woman's posts at the start of this thread has only confirmed what I already, pretty much, knew, or at least assumed. Just from looking at her and listening to her. Horrible.

Yet there's a guy on this thread who keeps insisting he wants to shag her. I hope he's joking. My God.

And (no offense to my fellow posters who are American), but why do they go so mad and piss their pants with joy over the slightest thing? To an outsider like me, it just looks pathetic. She fired a couple of admittedly good broadsides at Obama. But they hardly merited the two minute standing ovations that they received. Are these people really as stupid as they make themselves look?

And why do they all look like they're not actual, real people, but something reproduced in Photoshop? McCain's wife is frightening, but he himself is the freakiest. Thanks to cosmetic surgery, his face looks relatively youthful. But look at his neck! Poking out of his collar! He looks like a three thousand year old turtle! Just horrendous!

They'll probably win.

Comment

>>Didn't even know what the "Bush Doctrine" was

MOST Americans don't know what the "Bush Doctrine" is!

As for land of the free.... yeah right. Hear about the Democrat & Republican Convention "protesters" that got arrested for squat?

Comment

(sev7en @ Sep. 13 2008,03:35)
              (katoeylover @ Sep. 12 2008,23:27) McCain will win..... but not cos he's the best candidate
              Of course he will, because he´s white.
              He'll win because the poor dumb suckers will vote against their own best interests every time.
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(sev7en @ Sep. 13 2008,04:44) Yep. White lard me. I´m saying that Amerikkka is not ready for a brotha to be top dawg, no way.
                Too many rightwing, christian, inbreed nascar hicks will chose Mr. Vietnam Hero to help them win the war on terror and search WMD´s
                You pretty well nailed it brother.
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Torurot @ Sep. 12 2008,18:22) >>Didn't even know what the "Bush Doctrine" was

MOST Americans don't know what the "Bush Doctrine" is!

As for land of the free.... yeah right.  Hear about the Democrat & Republican Convention "protesters" that got arrested for squat?
                  Any American who has a clue knows what the Bush Doctrine is or was.......I'm quite sure Mit Romney, Huckabee and any other of the possible VeeP choices would have known the answer to that question.

As far as protestors are concerned in this day and age whenever protestors are in the least bit disorderly they are going to get arrested. Its just a result of the times and will not change. And I would really like you to point out any country in the world that allows disorderly protests without reprecussions. It jsut don't happen anywhere in the world anymore. Sorry but it ain't 1969 anymore.

Its real easy to critcize things you really have no concept of.

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(kathylc @ Sep. 12 2008,22:47)
                    (smuttleydfs @ Sep. 12 2008,16:17) She is looking more like a dachsund then a pit bull

Don't underestimate a dachshund. I have 6 of them (well really 6 + 3 puppies right now) and they are one tenacious breed, and don't take any shit form any other dog no matter how big or out numbered they may be, so I have to think of Palin as a thinker and more than capable of tackleing any problems that come her way. I am puloling for her personally, if only because of my party dedication. I really never had a problem with Bush and his regime, but had more heartburn and less $$ when Slick was in office.
                    Kathy, you're a Republican??? Oh my gawd, that is so sad.
                    You must be quite wealthy then, so good for you I guess.
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

For anyone who wants a refresher on the scum sucking chickenhawk doctrine:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_Doctrine
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Sep. 12 2008,23:59)
                        (katoeylover @ Sep. 12 2008,10:27) Its interesting to see all theses Democrats suddenly having a go at the new Girl who has really thrown a cat among the Pigeons...

Obama's slip up the other day was too much - he sure does seem a bit rattled lately...

As i said back in May, McCain will win..... but not cos he's the best candidate
                        Quite the contrary....If McSame had of chose Mit Romney, Huckabee or anyone else I would be the first to point out his faults. It just happens to be Palin's turn at the plate so she is fair game.

As far as Obama's comment it pales in comparison to some of the deviousness put out by the Karl Rove led GOP. And for the GOP to try and make the comments an issue is ludicrous!!! You may notice that it has been hushed up as quickly as it was exploited in the beginning mainly because the reich wing ewalized they were grasping at straws.

I'm quite sorry but Palin and especially McSame can't carry Obama's jock when it comes to oratory powers and the way Palin was outed after all the reich wing rhetoric about her "leadership" abilities by Charlie Gibson was almost comical. When asked about the "Bush Doctrine" she first looked totally befuddled then confused then smiled and said "As far as what? The world order?" It wasn't until Gibson explained to her what it was that she tried to answer it and still stepped all over her clit trying to backtrack.

kathylc.......no problem with the Bush Regime??? I guess building the biggest deficit 4 or 5 times over is all right in your book and putting innocent American and Iraqi lives at stake in a war initiated under totally false pretenses and lies was cool in your world huh? And if you had less $$ and more heartburn under Clinton then something could probably be said of your work ethic. Those wer the most prosperous 8 years this country has had since the end of WW II. Ahhhhh the naivete and total myopia of the reich wing.....it is and also

Smuttley my man, no one says it quite as well as you. I would like to see as a radio talk show host. Maybe a head to head debate with Rush. Then after you reduced him to a quivering mass of protoplasm, you could put on your hob nailed boots and stomp his worthless stinking guts out.
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

From the Wiki link "Scholars identify seven different "Bush Doctrines". You think Mr and Mrs Amerika can idetify with that? I stand by what I said MOST Americans wouldn't have a CLUE what the "Bush Doctrine" is! You are right to the extent you think a R pick would at least have a clue.

>As far as protestors are concerned in this day and age whenever protestors are in the least bit disorderly they are going to get arrested. Its just a result of the times and will not change. And I would really like you to point out any country in the world that allows disorderly protests without reprecussions. It jsut don't happen anywhere in the world anymore. Sorry but it ain't 1969 anymore.>

As soon as you say "in this day and age" you've lost the reason. Nothing in the US constitution says anything about "in this day and age". Nothing different about this day and age to any other. There was nothing "disorderly" about the protests. The police as usual (last eight years) overreacted, to the extent of arresting large numbers of the fourth estate. Arresting people in their houses who haven't even been out to protest.

>Its real easy to critcize things you really have no concept of.

Thought crimes and 1984 come to mind! A slogan from the past to mind. "Help the police, beat yourself up!

Comment

(Torurot @ Sep. 13 2008,05:33) As soon as you say "in this day and age" you've lost the reason. Nothing in the US constitution says anything about "in this day and age". Nothing different about this day and age to any other.   There was nothing "disorderly" about the protests. The police as usual (last eight years) overreacted, to the extent of arresting large numbers of the fourth estate.  Arresting people in their houses who haven't even been out to protest.

>Its real easy to critcize things you really have no concept of.

Thought crimes and 1984 come to mind!    A slogan from the past to mind.  "Help the police, beat yourself up!
                            Please point out where in the constitution there is an anticipation of multi terrorist attacks on our soil? When the constitution was written there was no anticipation that we would be involved in a global war on terror where the person sitting next to you on a bus could be carrying a dirty bomb in his suitcase.

Hers is an excerpt from the St. Paul Minnesota newspaper concerning the arrests at the RNC

A day after nearly 300 people were arrested for scattered acts of violence near the arena, protesters rallied at a park before marching to the Xcel Energy Center about nine blocks away, where they planned to serve Republicans with a "citizens' arrest" for crimes against humanity.

I have no problem with arrests in accordance with this type of activity. As much as I totally despise the GOP I prefer to conduct my fight with words and brains as opposed to moltav cocktails and rocks.

Once again I ask you......just exactly what country in the world would allow such protests with reprecussion............

I won't hold my breath for an answer and once again as many issues as the good ole US of A may have I would prefer being an american above all other countries and to date I have been in enough other countries to make legitimate comparisons

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(Torurot @ Sep. 13 2008,05:33) From the Wiki link  "Scholars identify seven different "Bush Doctrines".  You think Mr and Mrs Amerika can idetify with that?  I stand by what I said MOST Americans wouldn't have a CLUE what the "Bush Doctrine" is!  You are right to the extent you think a R pick would at least have a clue.
                              That's exactly the point..........this is an individual who is a heartbeat away from replacing a 72 year old man who has beaten cancer 3 times and has numerous heart issues as the leader of the free world and she has no clue as to what the GOP mantra is and/or was..........like the USA or hate it that is the slogan placed on any President of the United States

Another brilliant response from HockeyMom was when Gibson asked what would she do to rectify the economy destroyed by dumbass W......there was a pregnant pause and again no answer..........gee what an illustrious VeeP she will be Then again when asked why the mCsame and palin campaign ads belittle Obama's tax plan for cutting taxes to 91% of the american public and decry that he will RAISE taxes.....again no viable answer..........pathetic

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Sep. 13 2008,08:46) there was no anticipation that we would be involved in a global war on terror where the person sitting next to you on a bus could be carrying a dirty bomb in his suitcase.
                                I don't think you are involved in a global war on terror

I'm not denying the terrorist attacks of 9/11 or that they were terrible but if "terrorists" were waging "war" on the US, then there would be many more such incidents ... but there aren't

I'd also like to dispute the use of the word "Global". I know Americans think they're the centre (yes - that is the correct way to sell centre) of the world but your oil-grab in Iraq and dispatching of Afghanistan back to medieval times do not constitute a global war. It may be good news for oil companies, defense contractors and Haliburton, but it's not a global war
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X