Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We know this woman is not fit to be VP , no dout about that, but the worsed thing is that she propably will be your next new president!
    You chose whitey, whitey dies soon and there we have ms Palin, leader of the most powerful nation.

If this happens, and i believe it will, then i take back my statements that 80% of the american population are uneducated hicks, clueless about the rest of the world.
    It´s more likely 90% then..
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Tourot,  thank you for the Links.   I enjoyed them.    I don't watch too much news anymore.
        I feel i am in control of my own destiny,  these politicians  no matter who elected will change my fait.
      I will do what needs to be done for my family.

Thanks for sharing, that was good stuff.

Fuck'em all,  their nobody to me.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Pretty much sums up where I fit into the political realm as well...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Edit: Update. I was sent the picture in an email earlier today, but it turns out it came from a post on this site.
          http://www.conservatismtoday.com/.a....8834-pi

Palin your fantasy girl, your pin up girl, your hottie?
          Attached Files

Comment

that is such a cool picture. I wonder if that really her? if its real, shes got my vote.

Guns, beer, cigs. My kind of girl and shes hot to boot.
            I think I just turned Republican.
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Sep. 15 2008,14:41) Plus during my time living in the south most Klan supporters were also "Libertarians"....

Sorry eyemahk but your last few posts have made you pretty much irrelevant in this thread.
              Sorry to break up the Palin bash-fest. Now I'm being associated with Klansmen?

Surprising to see such intolerance in a forum that is based on a subject that requires tolerance and understanding (dealing with ladyboys).

I get the message. From now on, I'll stick to the forums discussing LBs.

Comment

Hey bring back the ball. You can still play Just cause your hottie's getting a bit of biffo, no need to be upset!

I updated my earlier post. Turns out the picture was posted on this site which I assume/presume is Republican friendly?

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Sep. 16 2008,01:55)
                  (smuttleydfs @ Sep. 15 2008,14:41) Plus during my time living in the south most Klan supporters were also "Libertarians"....

Sorry eyemahk but your last few posts have made you pretty much irrelevant in this thread.
                  Sorry to break up the Palin bash-fest. Now I'm being associated with Klansmen?  

Surprising to see such intolerance in a forum that is based on a subject that requires tolerance and understanding (dealing with ladyboys).  

I get the message.    From now on, I'll stick to the forums discussing LBs.
                  Not associating you at all with Klansmen I don't know you and would never do that.....just your adopted political party.....

but I do notice not much of an argument supporting your party

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(Torurot @ Sep. 16 2008,07:59) Edit:    Update. I was sent the picture in an email earlier today, but it turns out it came from a post on this site.

Palin your fantasy girl, your pin up girl, your hottie?    
                    Is that her son smoking pot in the background?
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Well I still like her & McCain too!
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Well tourot has some very valid points!

Smutty has valid points

Miramark wants to fuck palin!

Eyemakh has joined the kkk! (ok joke mate!)

KK is a brit but likes them both(palin and half dead)

Kahuna don't really give a fuck

Seven hates rednecks and hicks

Where do i stand, fuck knows i don't live there, but every fucking thing they do seems to affect, through out the world in a round about way!

Plus every time i log on to read about the third sex ,i end up reading fishbox and this shit, so maybe i'm not bi after all!

Admittedly the post's here on this forum seem to be a lot more valid, and intelligent than most crap you read on the net!

The ladyboy forums for the next G8 summit!

i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Working...
                        X