Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idlewilde LOL that was a LONG time ago!!!
    Be careful out there!

Comment

You know I have never seen these shows so I really cannot dog anyone for watching them. Having said that, if there is a show about crime you should watch (and I have no idea if anyone gets it outside the US of A) its the FIRST 48.

It is a "reality" show shot like a documentary about the live of homicides detectivs in various American cities. I find it facsinating.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE

Oh BTW its on the A and E channel here in the USA.
      Be careful out there!

Comment

Car 54, My Favorite Martian, Mr. Ed, Mayberry RFD... I'd never seen them in the UK.

Loved those shows when I went to the US in 1987... never saw the appeal of I Love Lucy, though. Annoying twat.

Comment

Beverly Hillbillies. Elle May was HOT!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Sep. 17 2008,04:45) You know I have never seen these shows so I really cannot dog anyone for watching them. Having said that, if there is a show about crime you should watch (and I have no idea if anyone gets it outside the US of A) its the FIRST 48.

It is a "reality" show shot like a documentary about the live of homicides detectivs in various American cities. I find it facsinating.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE

Oh BTW its on the A and E channel here in the USA.
            Hey BB,
            I kind of always presumed you to have been a Hill Street Blues fan because of your always saying "Be careful out there." In all the episodes in which Michael Conrad appeared as the turnout Sgt, Phil Esterhaus, he would always end the turnout by saying to everyone, "Hey, let's be careful out there"
            After Conrad died of cancer and was replaced by Robert Prosky, as Sgt Stan Jablonski, they couldn't have him saying the same trademark line, so he used to end the turnout by saying "Let's do it to them before they do it to us."
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Rollo Tomasi @ Sep. 13 2008,03:51) I like looking at the bloke who was in the movie 'Rambo - First Blood' fold his arms and striking poses! I think it's the Miami one that he's in.

Saw it round KLs house a year ago and never watched since. Total fucking garbage.
              What did you watch then this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DoZ7dGBEReM
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Yeah Hill St Blues was "cutting edge" back in the early 80's. I just rediscovered it on some obscure cable channel and have been watching it again. It hasnt held up that well but I still enjoy it. I actually remember that line from SGT Esterhause. The first time I went to Thailand and spent some time drinking in a bar (just beers and people watching no skanks) and this Yank who co owned it always said it to you when you left-LOL!!

BTW anyone agree about THE FIRST 48 show??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE-especially if headed in down Soi 6 in Pattaya!!
                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                X