Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When they find a cure/vaccine for HIV...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When they find a cure/vaccine for HIV...

regardless of what your habits are now, what will they be if they have a cure or vaccine for the big one?
    i will  practice safe sex, there are other diseases'
    0%
    no safe sex- free as a bird'
    0%
    not sure/depends
    0%
    my answer not here
    0%

I will continue to wear a condom because I'm worried about getting a LB pregnant
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

I voted; Free as a bird.
      I only care about two things in Life. And Living to a ripe old age is not one of them.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

someone please tell me why this post was moved to fishbox? i consider it a 'viewpoint' and would have thought it be appropriate in 'news/views'...

Comment

(qwerty @ Sep. 16 2008,09:51) someone please tell me why this post was moved to fishbox? i consider it a 'viewpoint' and would have thought it be appropriate in 'news/views'...
          who ever moved it,  i agree,  it belongs in the fishbox.

This is not; " News & Views. "
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Havent found a cure for cancer yet !

& as a giver We are highly unlikely to catch aids anyhow, so why bag up now ? Cause we dont want any STD's, it's not just Aids we dont want to catch !
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Bollocks to safe sex if they find a cure, I'll be having a 10-way gang bang without a condom in sight.

Comment

Unless i was in a relationship with the LB/GG it would always be safe sex!

What it really boils down to is how fucking selfish you are!

Ok, they cure hiv, but there are a lot of other std's to be caught.
                You can infect somone with something, then fuck off back to where you live , and never have to worry about the outcome?

Bottom line depends what type of person you are?

And also the is the problem of pregency as big mick pointed out
                i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(marshal @ Sep. 16 2008,22:11) Unless i was in a relationship with the LB/GG it would always be safe sex!

What it really boils down to is how fucking selfish you are!

Ok, they cure hiv, but there are a lot of other std's to be caught.
                  You can infect somone with something, then fuck off back to where you live , and never have to worry about the outcome?

Bottom line depends what type of person you are?
                  Hear, hear. Thanks for being the first one to voice a sane opinion. Aids isn't the only thing to concern yourself with...herpes, warts (although a condom is not 100% prevention), and not forgetting Hepatitis A, B & C. Judging by the actions and advice of BMs on numerous forums, antibiotic-resistant STIs will be the next thing to worry about.

Worryingly, it seems to be some sort of 'badge of honour' to catch an STI after bareback sex. Although I will be the first to admit that unprotected sex can be a lot more fun, it is selfish, at best, to engage in it with a sex worker from a Third World country.

In case this sounds like a soapbox rant, let me share something I gleaned from a PI forum...one of the BMs openly admitted to having herpes and engaging in BB sex for 20 or so years. If he's visiting the Philippines, he may well be a visitor to Thailand. Food for thought the next time you're 'too drunk to remember a condom' ?
                  You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
                  I eat more chicken, than any man ever seen, yeah, yeah

Comment

(Beavis @ Sep. 17 2008,15:18) Hear, hear. Thanks for being the first one to voice a sane opinion. Aids isn't the only thing to concern yourself with...
                    Did I not say the same thing a few posts B4 hand
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                    X