X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever snowballed?

snowballing: where one person recieves a load of cum in the mouth and passes it to you by kissing you...
    i have tried snowballing once or twice
    0%
    i'm a regular snowballer
    0%
    i have never snowballed
    0%
    answer not here
    0%

I've never snowballed. I have never purposely taken LB cum into my mouth before (got a little once or twice by mistake - premature ejaculation by LBs.... both of whom were stringfellows employees)

how about you qwerty?
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

I voted; " my answer not here. "

I have snowballed, but I did not know it. my boyfreind doesnt cum a lot. I have many times drank his cum and did not even know it, and then Kissed him.

I never heard the term; " Snowballing. " but I have done it, just not intentionally.
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

While I prefer to keep it all to myself , Yes, I have done it but with another chick. My GF and I often play with some male freinds and thats when we share the load. I have never done it with a male as the other recipient.

Comment

I've been known to take my gf's load in my mouth and then smear a bit of her cum onto her ass, then while fucking her in the ass with her own cum as lubricant, to dribble the remaining cum down onto her face and lips, finishing up with a big juicy kiss at the end.

Hmm, we haven't done that for a while, gives me an idea.....

Comment

I just need to say in my experience, its rare for me to ever find another guy that wants to eat his own cum with me. Its just something thats not viewed by most as somethng a hetero would do, and no amount of teasing or playing gets them to do it. They all view it as a gay thing. The gay thing is certainly not true, and while I do have a lot of gay and les friends, most of my gay friends do not switch between the different sexes.

Two bi or hetero chicks on a guy or two are more apt to snowball among the two fems while the male gets off more by watching them, than having him participate, and one guy and one gal, well I only have ever had it one time that way. Lots of guys do not even want to kiss you after your good enough to suck them off, unless you chew some gum or brush yur teeth.I say mst guys (straight types anyhow) are one sided. Can't blame the gays as they like what they like, but I do find any sex act with a hetero to be controlled by him for themost part.

Comment

I would not be best pleased if a LB did it to Me to say I would be pissed would be an understatement. I have been banging one out from the age of 11, if I wanted to know what My spunk tasted like, I would have tasted it by now
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Gross. I thought only Germans did this.

Comment

(seamus @ Sep. 16 2008,22:48) I would not be best pleased if a LB did it to Me  to say I would be pissed would be an understatement. I have been banging one out from the age of 11, if I wanted to know what My spunk tasted like, I would have tasted it by now  
                  Haha, i´ll ask Leo to do that to you
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Thanks sev7en , thought you were a mate
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Have you ever snowballed?

Comment

Yip.... I gave a LB a full shoot in her mouth and after she share it with her Lb friend by kissing ....looks really for more......

Dieter
                        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(kathylc @ Sep. 16 2008,22:19) I just need to say in my experience, its rare for me to ever find another guy that wants to eat his own cum with  me. Its just something thats not viewed by most as somethng a hetero would do, and no amount of teasing or playing gets them to do it. They all view it as a gay thing.  The gay thing is certainly not true, and while I do have a lot of gay and les friends, most of my gay friends do not switch between the different sexes.
                          I'm definitely an exception then. I've had a couple of girls who have kissed me after I've cum in their mouths and it hasn't really bothered me.

However, what really turns me on is snowballing/kissing with a girl who has another guys cum in her mouth. This extends to eating out a girl who has had someone cum in her pussy.

I have only done this once and it drove the girl crazy. We went on holiday to Thailand and to cut a long story short we/she arranged for a guy she had been flirting with at the pool to take her back to our room, pretty much straight after they had finished i went in and cleaned every nook and cranny with my tongue.

But just to clarify I don't find men attractive at all, so am 100% straight with a ladyboy attraction

Comment

I have not snowballed, but i have tasted my own cum, an old girlfriend used to like me to cum on her back and lick it off! Thats commitment for you heh!
                            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(thehawk @ Sep. 17 2008,03:23)
                              (kathylc @ Sep. 16 2008,22:19) I just need to say in my experience, its rare for me to ever find another guy that wants to eat his own cum with  me. Its just something thats not viewed by most as somethng a hetero would do, and no amount of teasing or playing gets them to do it. They all view it as a gay thing.  The gay thing is certainly not true, and while I do have a lot of gay and les friends, most of my gay friends do not switch between the different sexes.
                              I'm definitely an exception then. I've had a couple of girls who have kissed me after I've cum in their mouths and it hasn't really bothered me.

However, what really turns me on is snowballing/kissing with a girl who has another guys cum in her mouth. This extends to eating out a girl who has had someone cum in her pussy.

I have only done this once and it drove the girl crazy. We went on holiday to Thailand and to cut a long story short we/she arranged for a guy she had been flirting with at the pool to take her back to our room, pretty much straight after they had finished i went in and cleaned every nook and cranny with my tongue.

But just to clarify I don't find men attractive at all, so am 100% straight with a ladyboy attraction
                              I love the taste of a guys cum and I love the taste of a womens, however after its all mixed up and foamy etc in a woman from both of them mixing, it just looses something in the process.  I would prefer to have the chick cum, and the guy cum and preferably make it into a cream pie, but thats hard for most guys as they thrive on making it cum while beurined to the hilt.

See you guys htink only a LB can squirt, but there are also women out there that are squirters as well, and once started you would swear they are peeing and not cuming. It looks like a pin  hole leak in a water pipe on some. You can almost drink from it like drinking from  a water fountain.

I have ot admit, as much as I like cum I like fresh cum, so tasteing it later form somones previouis fuck or BJ, or getting it out of a pussy later on to me is gross. Cum is like fish, it spoils fast once its in the air and gets rancid. It amounts to what they call it , on a guy Dick cheese? Nasty.

Comment

Working...
                              X