Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever wonder why its cold in your hotel room ?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever wonder why its cold in your hotel room ?

Ever get shivers down your spine in your hotel room ?

Turn the air-con up to 30 degrees but still its cold ?

Think you've got your little hottie all turned on and shaking only to find that her teeth are chattering ?

I have found the reason my friends , spotted this recently in my bathroom in the Majestic Suites in Bangkok
    Attached Files
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

those draughts are terrible aren't they?

Maybe you could write to them in Thai and point out their mistake...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

I dunno , but I have read this post and re read it numerous times and what it says, and what the placard says, etc still goes right over the top of my head. What am I missing. What the heck does the rooms temp have to do with a drought.......

I can understand sweeties teeth chattering if she is too cold and that may also affect another part as well.

Comment

I can't see it too clearly kathy but I think they misspelled drought as "draught"
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Yes, but I am still trying to get the connection between that and the room getting cold. It has to be  Brit thing, as its certianly over my head!

Drought..............a long dry spell right?
          Draught...............a type of beer.. draught or draft  beer, as in American terminology right? Usually referring to beer pulled or served right from a keg or barrel.

Comment

Kathy,a draught (sometimes spelt draft) is a cold wind.
            They are quite common in Ireland and the UK,but can you imagine the horror felt ,when we discovered we had travelled 6000 miles to LOS only to be greated by this unpleasant notice.

And not a sheepskin coat for miles.  
            i want to be famous

Comment

(kathylc @ Sep. 18 2008,10:02) Yes, but I am still trying to get the connection between that and the room getting cold. It has to be Brit thing, as its certianly over my head!

Drought..............a long dry spell right?
              Draught...............a type of beer.. draught or draft beer, as in American terminology right? Usually referring to beer pulled or served right from a keg or barrel.
              it comes from the word draw - as in to draw a pint of beer

but in ireland, as the corporal pointed out, it refers to a cold wind .. usually due to a door or window being left open or poor insulation
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

here's one that makes more sense....

(from Pattaya Park Tower, at the cable slide thing from the top)
                Attached Files
                I've made kathylc  

Comment

I guess if I was a Brit I would have gotten it form the git go.

Comment

Its like that here in the U.S.A. hotels too, everytime I travel to Sacramento or Las Vegas the hotel rooms are always freezing Cold. I go to Sac' and Vegas quite frequently I"ve learned as soon as I put down my Lugage to go straight for the Thermostate Control. Then I drink the entire Mini_bar in my room
                    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                    X