• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama ~ McCain - The Debate!

Set the alarm and sipping me  

Serena vs. Blair ?
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I need to record this debate , so next time i cant sleep , i have a sure fire quick snooze fix                      

Bring back slick Willy

Comment

Did  Obama just say an "orgy" in spending?  

Or is it just too early in the morning here in the LOS?  

Comment

The next debate should be a tag team format ,,, Johnny " The Maverick" McCain can team up with Vince McMahon and Barack "Poster Boy" Obama can team up with Stone Cold Steve Austin .

Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!

Comment

you still awake ?

Comment

I cant sleep my team is playing in the AFL Grand Final back in Melbourne very shortly " Go the Mighty Hawks " so right now im like a 8 year old on Xmas morning who thinks Santa is bringing him a Playstation 3 , a Freestyle BMX Bike , a romote control car and a slip'n'slide .

So ill be out tonight at Guess either celebrating a great win or drowning my sorrows after a bitter defeat , but either way my eyes will be as red as Obama's tie

Comment

The debate is almost over and the clear winner is Ron Paul

I don't want either one of these guys, but I don't want McCain more than I don't want Obama
                I would say Obama socred a 3 out of 10, but McCain gets a 1 -- watching him hunt for opportunities to insert his sound bites ( "I'm a maverick and my partner is too" ) was just sad.

Comment

I been watching American Gladiator and Siren scores 10 outta 10   .

Altho when i turned back onto BBC and the debate  , it seemed McCain said "Obama just didnt understand" alot , and Obama kept saying " i agree with John " alot

Fairly funny considering Obama's nomination speech where he kept saying McCain just doesnt get it .

Calling yaself a Maverick is ok if your a "James Garner" type maverick which McCain seems to be , unfortunatly Palin is a "Mel Gibson" type maverick which is as lame as Hi-Boss bar

Comment

Flipping between Fox and CNN for the post mortems the biases are pretty obvious.

Brit Hume clearly is in McCain's corner and Anderson Cooper in Obama's.

I really hate Hume, not because of his right leaning views (I think Pat Buchannan is brilliant), but because of his personal style and demeanor. He makes me want to

I like Cooper, he reminds me on Bill Maher, very similar delivery. The disdain in his voice was obvious when he said we won't be hearing from Palin tonight while Biden a guy who can clearly think on his feet offered post debate commentary.

Comment

Obama won this one on points. Neither man had much of a knockout punch to play with.

Obama looked restrained as if he was saving his best till last but it never materiealised. McCain seemed to be biding his time waiting to deliver suckerpunch sound bites but they came across as rehearsed and smug.

McCain clearly has an edge in knowledge of foreign policy but seems to stumble at being a man of the people on issues that people care more about these days. To me he's living in an America of 5 years ago and the country has changed a lot since then.

Obama is already playing the part of the Chief of Staff and his demeanor and calculated comments came across as more 'statesman-like.'

Obama seems set to win the big prize at the moment as he has a democrats ability to shrug off adversity (a la Clinton) and simply change the subject in his favor.

Still a ways to go be for the end of the final round...

Comment

O'Biden says it was the best televised debate since McKinley !!!

DANNO
                        You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

My team won

I am so happy now .

This is no big deal for most , but our last flag was 1991 so its so emotiional for me

Go you Hawks

Comment

Had to laugh at Fox News.

They had a pol of Fox viewers showing McCain had won 83% to 13% with 4% saying a draw.

Love those Fox viewers for the "Fair and Balanced" views
                            Anthonymustang

Comment

I can't wait to see the VP debates...."Doh" Biden vs Hockey Mom Palin......according to Biden, television was invented in 1929 and FDR was President during the Stock Market Crash that same year. Doh! You thought Dan Quayle was stupid for not knowing how to spell potato....he's a genius compared to Biden.

http://www.youtube.com/v/rg_hGN9s_oA&hl=en&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/rg_hGN9s_oA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

Working...
                              X