X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Palin

shag her, that is! for me, no question about it!

she's about the hottest 44-year old this cynical ol' fart has seen in years!

I voted YES
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Fuck no!! Bec I could not get past what is going on between her ears.

I wouldn't even fuck a ladyboy if she were a Republican
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Sep. 28 2008,03:06) I wouldn't even fuck a ladyboy if she were a Republican  
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

No honey, no money!!

Comment

Sure. I'd especially like it if she wore a parochial schoolgirl uniform in slut fashion with the skirt hemmed high and the blouse unbottoned.

Comment

I should've mentioned "put all politics aside"

I mean, I don't exactly like the 1/2 dead candidate she is running with either nor do I care for the thought of someone so mindless in international affairs being our Prez if he kicks off, but say she was a waitress at your favorite watering hole or something.

I'd have her bent over the bar and saying "no, don't take off the glasses and leave your hair UP"
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Not even if she had a cock!!!!

That nasaly tone and that 60s hairstyle she does absolutely nothing for me........I prefer my GGs with brains anyway..............Although I'd bet she suck Putins cock to get some foriegn policy experience........

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

If I were younger probably yes as at that age if it did not move I'd do it. Considering her background I doubt she'd do some of the things I'd want her to.

Comment

I'd like to dress her in leather bondage gear and fuck her up the arse.
                  I know that's the secret desire of dumbfuck,right wing,creationist christians.She would finally get over being an anal retentive.
                  Perhaps a gun in the pussy would also please.

Comment

With those glasses Sarah is one hot huchey coo Mamacita and like JaiDee i would shag her in a Texas minute. If she happened to pull a cock out from her undies I would join the Republican Party and give my last dollar to get her and the old fart elected.

Comment

Working...
                    X