Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

75,000 white Brits leave the UK each year!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes, visitors are often the worst offenders, having no consideration for local cultures.
    BETO

Comment

Would you take back Hugh Grant and David Beckham? Please?

POL
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Clarify the difference between immigration and visiting? Are you serious?
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Thailand relies on tourists who in general go home after they have emptied there bollocks...and ex pats dont cause problems like blowing up bombs in train stations

Comment

Yes, that´s one of the many differencies.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(post-op lover @ Sep. 30 2008,21:58) Would you take back Hugh Grant and David Beckham?  Please?
              Trade you for Madonna!

Comment

(Tomcat @ Sep. 30 2008,20:04) Wonder whether the EU will impose sanctions again. Democracy is ok for EU unless its someone  they dont like.. ..
                Yeah that riled me too. Because the Socalists in Brussels didn't like the results of the elections they imposed sanctions. What gives them the right to do that? Ok they didn't like the party in power fair play, but that's no basis for sanctions. The hypocracy of that organisation (the EU) is frightening. Thankfully they can't orgaise a piss up in a brewery but imagine how frightening it would be if they were ever half competant.
                Beer Baron

Comment

Gang batter blind man unconscious with his white stick before robbing him...

The story is HERE!

A blind man was battered unconscious with his own white stick by thugs before being robbed as he lay on the ground. The terrified victim, in his 50s, was beaten up in the sick attack in Beckton, Newham, east London. Police have arrested four men over the attack and two had been charged with robbery.
                   Why bother arresting them. They'll get half an hour of community service and their families will treat them like heroes. Judges love these people and the courts certainly don't give a flying fuck for old blind people who get in their way.

Gangs attacking blind people? It wouldn't happen in Thailand that's for sure.

That fucking shithole London is a disgrace.

Comment

"50,000 Britons head for Australia each year"

No we don't want you! goto NZ, they need the population as they all come here!!

this is terrible!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news....ck.html
                    Butterfly number 1

Comment

Interesting thread.
                      I've been flirting with the idea of moving to a fucking civilized country for years. The U.S. just seems to regress more and more into a bastion of dumb rednecks.
                      If it gets bad enough I swear I'll go to NZ on vacation and conveniently forget to come back to the U.S.
                      If I were to do that, it would mean I'd be a wetback in the land of Kiwis.
                      "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                      Salin' on a summer breeze
                      And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                      -Harry Nilsson

Comment

To compare immigrants into the UK to 'visitors' to Thailand was a poor post.

If you read your Thai Visa it states

"Guest to the Kingdom of Thailand"

As a visitor you have no rights. Even on a retirement visa you must show that you have a regular guaranteed income, endorsed by your Consul/Embassy, or an annual lump sum. You have no entitlements to medical/social care and are expected to support yourself 100%. You are unable to buy freehold property and are unable to work.

Maybe the UK should place such pre-requisites on UK immigrants.

Comment

I personally welcome more English people coming to Australia and if any Americans who wish to escape from the increasingly dumbed down,christian right, Sarah Palin types wish to join them, please apply.
                          The more of you that come the more our culture remains balanced against more muslims,somalians and the other dregs of the World.
                          In Melbourne we now have Somalian gangs, even though they are a very small number of people.
                          No civilized Country should be forced to take fucked up, brutalized savages from these places.They have been child soldiers and violence and killing means nothing to them.
                          As the sun sets on my home Country of the U.K., through their own UNASKED for immigration policies over the past 60 years and the Euro left contribution I can only hope that the resurgence of the right in Italy, Austria, Switzerland and even Denmark becomes a tidal wave and sweeps away the savages and restores order.
                          Where's The Fuerher when you really need him?
                          At least Australia keeps them in their place and there is vocal opposition to further Muslim schools, mosques,etc.

Comment

There is indeed a popular mobilisation in Europe against the soft immigration policies since the end of WW2 . The clowns in charge will realise that many of us are not soft, wet behind the ears liberals and that European culture needs preserving...

It will probably take civil unrest on a massive scale before a wake up call is heeded.

Comment

Yeah, kick them all out.

Then maybe I can get my dream job of picking cabbages for sub minimum wage.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Those of you who fear the right wing Christain/rednecks just move to San francisco or Vermont. Vermont would love you especially if you had kids-just more young fresh meat for the pedos up there. But beware-if you are in san fran you wont have to dodge the rednecks but you will ahve to watch out for the muderous illegals that they refuse to deport when arrested for felonies!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                                Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X