X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The different colours of roses

There are 10 different colours of roses around and here is the meaning to each type,

RED - The most popular, especially around Valentine's Day. A red rose represents love, passion, respect and courage.

YELLOW - A yellow rose represents joy, friendship and freedom. Those old enough will recall the use of yellow roses to represent freedom during "Desert Strom" in the early nineties.

PINK - A pink rose represents admiration, happiness, gratitude, and appreciation and sympathy. It is perfect to give to a friend, who has done something nice for you.

CREAM - A cream rose (not white) represents thoughtfulness, charm, and graciousness.

ORANGE - Orange roses, which represent desire, could be a nice replacement for red roses around Valentines Day. It is nice to be loved, but sometimes it nice to be considered an object of desire! Orange roses also represent enthusiasm, fascination, and admiration.

WHITE - Not surprisingly, white roses represent innocence, purity and reverence. They also represent secrecy. During WWII, a resistance group in Bavaria, Germany formed by Sophie & Hans Scholl called The White Rose.

BLACK - Yes, there are black roses. Black means death. Shocker.

PURPLE - Purple roses signify magnificence and glory (remember, in the Middle Ages, only royalty was allowed to wear the color purple.)

LAVENDER - Lavender roses signify the need for caution.

BLUE - Blue roses represent new opportunities and possibilities. Perfect for someone starting a new job!
    i love t-girls

PINK - A pink rose represents admiration, happiness, gratitude, and appreciation and sympathy. It is perfect to give to a friend, who has done something nice for you.
    See Seanbeag,thats why why i get pink roses all the time
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I'm beginning to worry about you Seanbeag
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Oct. 03 2008,22:43) I'm beginning to worry about you Seanbeag  
        Been worried a long time..
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Jimslip I know what you mean, maybe it's because i am married too long
          i love t-girls

Comment

Hey, big man, I know your Bi, but this is just one step too far, ya gob shite
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

these roses say im a fat b**tard?
              Attached Files

Comment

I will wear a Red Rose every 23rd April and give my girl a dozen Red Roses as affection towards her

I like Red, its the colour Rose of my Country and Lancashire  
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Oct. 04 2008,08:37) I will wear a Red Rose every 23rd April and  give my girl a dozen Red Roses as affection towards her
                  You are beyond help Dave lad , and there's me thinking you like beer and football , thank Christ she dosent live in the UK , you would be pushing a shopping trolly round Tesco on a Saturday afternoon

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                  X