X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB playofs-- on now!

Just a heads up for anyone into baseball... seems like ALL the games are on ESPN here. You gotta stay up pretty late (it's now the 9th inning TB vs. CH, 8 am) but they're on.

Yep and the visiting teams are owning the playoffs except for the Rays and the Phillies. The "Lovable" cubs are on their way to 101 years of futility......... I love it!!!! Anytime a NY or a Chicago team steps on their dicks it all right with me

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

how did florida marlins do?

Comment

Here are the final regular season standings:

Notice my Tigers who wer picked to win it all by many finished last in the AL Central:

Tampa Bay 97 65 .599 ---
        x-Boston 95 67 .586 2
        NY Yankees 89 73 .549 8
        Toronto 86 76 .531 11
        Baltimore 68 93 .422 28 1/2

Central W L PCT GB
        y-Chicago WSox 89 74 .546 ---
        Minnesota 88 75 .540 1
        Cleveland 81 81 .500 7 1/2
        Kansas City 75 87 .463 13 1/2
        Detroit 74 88 .457 14 1/2

West W L PCT GB
        y-LA Angels 100 62 .617 ---
        Texas 79 83 .488 21
        Oakland 75 86 .466 24 1/2
        Seattle 61 101

-Philadelphia 92 70 .568 ---
        NY Mets 89 73 .549 3
        Florida 84 77 .522 7 1/2
        Atlanta 72 90 .444 20
        Washington 59 102 .366 32 1/2

Central W L PCT GB Home Away DIV Streak
        y-Chicago Cubs 97 64 .602 ---
        x-Milwaukee 90 72 .556 7 1/2
        Houston 86 75 .534 11
        St. Louis 86 76 .531 11 1/2
        Cincinnati 74 88 .457 23 1/2
        Pittsburgh 67 95 .414 30 1/2

West W L PCT GB Home Away DIV Streak
        y-Los Angeles 84 78 .519 ---
        Arizona 82 80 .506 2
        Colorado 74 88 .457 10
        San Francisco 72 90 .444
        San Diego 63 99 .389

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

is this Rounders?
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Oct. 04 2008,12:01) is this Rounders?  
            No I think "Rounders" is a kiddie game played in the UK whereas "Baseball" is a game that is played by a bunch of overgrown kiddies in the Americas and most of Asia for several million dollars a year.

Comment

Can watch MLB on the internet and see the games live
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
              X