X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has biggest tongue?

Yup, another frickin' WEIRD topic but I never professed to be anything other than a twisted perv. As you've already heard, I'm a dedicated fan of deepthroat bj's. That's old news (but if you've got a recent fave that you want to recommend give me her info and pics if you got em!). The reason for this thread is that it seems like the girls with the biggest, longest tongues are usually the ones that can deepthroat the best. And there's nothing that turns me on more (other than big tits and a sign that says "fuck my mouth please") than a long humongous tongue. So, NO - I don't care about which of you wankers has the biggest tongue. In fact, I do NOT want to know. Don't mention your tongues. Don't attach images of your tongue - ewww! Let's restrict this discussion to the ladies and THEIR tongues. Are we all clear now?

Yes, I'm a fucking wanker. Nothing to see here. Move along. Unless you got a story or intel about a girl with a big tongue....    
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Legend has it that in the mountains of Chang Mai there lives a ladyboy with a foot long tongue , she also has 4 tits , 6 cocks and 27 assholes , never did see her but there must be some truth in the story , it was told to me by an Irishman
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Gene Simmons.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Deepthroat , you are already a legend on this board , when you come to LOS you MUST write a trip report its gonna be the TR of the year , be proud my friend , you are a complete perv
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

According to my dentist I have a huge tounge.

Explains why I snore so loud.
          Anthonymustang

Comment

Working...
          X