X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the black shemales?

11 whole years i go to bkk and i never saw or met a nice looking black lb...are any black lbs working at any of the night clubs there? if any of the BMs has any information about that pls share it with us. i love to meet
    a nice beautiful lb or lbs on my next trip there which is very soon.thanks guys.

As in African black?
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Not the african type black but the more brazilian coloured type....to be honest as long is a beautiful lb then its ok the black type.Do u know any?

Comment

Nice hearing from u naang faa,its the first time we r talking...are u in bkk now because if u r there i am 4000 miles awy from u, iam in greece but at the end of this month i will be in bkk.

Comment

I'm in Joburg right now and spent Friday night with an "African black" lb. Wasn't the most fulfillijg experience of my lfe. Anybody got any contacts here that might improve that?

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

I was in Johannesburg last month and tried a couple of lb's off sextrader.com They tend to come and go from the site and both I had have not readvertised.

Jovita was a delightful 18yo Zimbabwean, no tits but pretty and sexy. She was in a house in Sandton but was moving to another place the next day. Very well hung and was so cute I went back for seconds. Her number is 084 291 3809.

The other was Sasha but only average.

Comment

Comment

George Bush was surprised to see blacks in Brazil.  How come Thailand never got their share?  

POL
                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Asia is not a common place for blacks to settle. It would be extremely rare to find a black lb in Thailand.

There are some lbs who have dark skin, particularly if they come from the Isaan area, but it is unlikely you will see any real "black" ones.

There may be a few lbs who have black heritage possibly as a result of some black servicemen from the Vietnam era or liaisons between black tourists and local Thais.

However, once again this is probably quite rare.

Thailand is not a place where you would be looking for black shemales.

If you're really looking for them, your best bet would be Brazil, or some of the European countries where a number of the Brazilian lbs are working, such as Spain.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

actually i never looked for a black lb while i was in bkk but after i recievd an email from CHICO(he keeps sending me photos of lbs from different countries) where i saw some fantastic photos of black lbs,it made me wonder why i never saw any in bkk.i have seen many in bkk with darker skin but i was never interested on them...it looks that i am a constant guess club lb lover.mind u i visit all the other nep lb clubs but somehow i always end up with a guess club lb.
                    rxpharm thanks for the email and i will check and let u know .

Comment

Africa and Brazil.
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(rxpharm @ Oct. 05 2008,12:49) Asia is not a common place for blacks to settle. It would be extremely rare to find a black lb in Thailand.

There are some lbs who have dark skin, particularly if they come from the Isaan area, but it is unlikely you will see any real "black" ones.

There may be a few lbs who have black heritage possibly as a result of some black servicemen from the Vietnam era or liaisons between black tourists and local Thais.

However, once again this is probably quite rare.

Thailand is not a place where you would be looking for black shemales.

If you're really looking for them, your best bet would be Brazil, or some of the European countries where a number of the Brazilian lbs are working, such as Spain.
                        The closest we have come, that I can think of, was Manny who was in Patong back around 2002-03. Her father was from Senegal and her Mom was a sea gypsy from the Tarutoa islands in southern Thailand, which makes her half black presuming her dad was of the ethnicity of the majority of Senegalese. Some time in 2003, she got her tally wacker chopped off, which was a surprise since she was a decently well equipped and willing top who would fuck men or other ladyboys. Last rumor I heard was someone sponsored her to some European nation, perhaps the same dude who talked her into getting the chop.

http://asiants.com/members/july_manny/index.html

http://asiants.com/members/03/oct_manny/index.html
                        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Also, while she is from Isaan, some people suspect Ex may have some black blood in her. Nothing substantiated of course.

http://www.asiants.com/members/04/dec_ex/index.html

Also, Naomi who hangs around Blue Ice on Walking Street sure looks like she could be a black mix as well. But, probably just another pure Isaan ladyboy.

http://.asiants.com/members/08/may_naomi/
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Has Odette (your avatar) said her father was Jamaican? I think i read it here prior to meeting her, asked her but she denied that. Can´t remember now.
                            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I asked the same question some years ago, thinking that there were plenty of African-American Soldiers serving during the Vietnam War and they must have come to Bangkok for R&R.

I thought that, of the many illegitimate children that the GI€™s must have fathered, some must have been LBs and yet I had seen very few half-caste GGs and only a couple of LBs who could have had some black heritage.

It was patiently explained to me that any child of a soldier who served in Vietnam would long be out of P4P work, but that did not explain why we do not see more people with at least 1/8th black heritage.

There are, of course, plenty of Africa-Americans, Ebony, and half-castle LBs working all over America, Europe, (especially Holland, UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain), and obviously the Caribbean and South America.

Comment

Working...
                              X