Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(dummy_plug @ Oct. 11 2008,07:27) Is up even a question? I'd wager that any man who tells you that is not either a liar or a thief, if not both!
    What a ridiculous comment. Banks are still paying interest on savings, so if you have cash invested you will still get a return.

Also some things are still appreciating, such as the Finest Art, wine, and certain classic cars and watches.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I put almost all of my 401K in long term government bonds as investment strategy. I am not into high risk large returns because I have lost a lot before and didn't enjoy the roller coaster ride. Idealistically, I would like a 10% annual return on my investments but realized that a guaranteed return of 6% was less a headache than a potential 20% return that could drop to nothing.

People that worked at Washington Mutual and bought stock in the company every pay check lost it all. People that worked at GM or Ford lost most of it. Government bonds are safe, guaranteed annual income.

Greed is the basic downfall of mankind. Dollar signs in people's eyeballs I've seen too often, whether in Vegas or on Wall St. I'm a grinder, not a whale.

Comment

I'm keeping my eye on the Hang Seng Index....if it goes down another 10% or more I'm going in. US market? forget it for a long time. Except for a few high dividend stocks.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

Working...
        X