X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rugby League World Cup

The rugby league world cup is a bit of a joke, it really should be called the Tri Nations (Australia, England and New Zealand). Most of the other countries are made up from fringe players with dubious family connections. Although some of the pacific nations might cause an upset, Tonga look strong.

At least rugby union has a larger pool of countries that regularly play international games.

I will probably still watch a few games, at least watch Australia win the cup.  

I feel sorry for one of the    players as his name is Wayne Kerr, his parents must have been cruel. It actually reminds me of the old TV show DAAS Kapital that I used to watch as a kid (maybe some other Aussies will know it).
    They call me Kerr. Wayne Kerr. And if there is one thing I hate, it is safe sex. Sex is only fun if it is dangerous. I never wear a raincoat in the shower. I never wear Speedos when I swim in the gene pool. The only marital aid I have is this Marakov 62 millimetre. Good vibrations! Sex is my adventure!
    I can't wait, I'll watch every game
    0%
    Should be OK I'll watch a few games
    0%
    I'll watch a game if nothing else better is on
    0%
    I hate rugby league, NFL and Premier League for me
    0%
    What's rugby league?
    0%
    I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Union man myself! More so because i'm from the south of england where rugby leauge is not a strong sport!
    I would watch the odd game, depending or not on the programmes on.
    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Rugby - mud wrestling for closet gays...

Comment

Rugby for closet gays, couldn't agree more! you wouldn't find any here though
        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(Stogie @ Oct. 20 2008,15:04) Rugby - mud wrestling for closet gays...
          Pot calling kettle............!
          Whoever said "laughter is the best medicine", has never had the clap....

Comment

(Stogie @ Oct. 19 2008,19:04) Rugby - mud wrestling for closet gays...
            I think some form of Rugby is the sport that our beloved American football was derived from. So in that vein, we fans of the latter owe it a debt of thanks.

I did not see any choice up there that fit for me. IMO, Rugby is a million times more exciting to watch than bloody soccer, and if I had to watch either sport, I would quickly choose Rugby any day of the week, unless of course it was girls playing soccer, or ladyboys, and they ripped their jersey's off after every time they scored.
            Soccer IMO would not such a boring sport if they got rid of the goalie. More scoring, makes for more excitement for most fans, I think.
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(marshal @ Oct. 19 2008,19:09) Rugby for closet gays, couldn't agree more! you wouldn't find any here though
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

another ozzie world cup win!

Comment

It's the Ashes next year that'll be more interesting. We're currently getting our arses kicked by India.

Comment

(Stogie @ Oct. 20 2008,08:04) Rugby - mud wrestling for closet gays...
                    I'll let you tell that to Jerry Collins and the All Black foward pack.

There's nothing gay about sweaty guys piling ontop of each other and rucking for the ball.

Comment

[quote]
                      (andre459 @ Oct. 21 2008,07:25)
                      Originally posted by Stogie,Oct. 20 2008,08:04
                      There's nothing gay about sweaty guys piling ontop of each other and rucking for the ball.
                      Whats rucking for a ball.?? sounds fun....not

Comment

the ozzies trounce the poms and kiwis this world cup is a non starter which is not the ozzies fault.the only question is who will the ozzies beat in the final the poms or kiwis?

Comment

After this Morning, no we dont care..
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Nov. 03 2008,03:09) After this Morning, no we dont care..
                            Neither do we....

Comment

Shite game, if it aint broke dont fix it & there is nothing wrong with Union
                              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                              X