Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(seanbeag7 @ Oct. 29 2008,11:31) Hold on a sec, if my eyes are not decieving me that is a fucking either ladyboy or transexual, so why do u put this thread in the fish box, when it's about a very nice looking tranny with a nice juicy cock.
    what's her name, Sean?
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

eh, fish i think
      i love t-girls

Comment

(sev7en @ Oct. 29 2008,15:59)
        (blonde_havoc @ Oct. 29 2008,10:54) Sheesh her cock is gigantic.
        In the pics ,yes. In real life, no. It´s average.
        Most fishermen always overexaggerate the size of the fish they catch , you want to see the size of the one that got away
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Oct. 29 2008,06:31) Hold on a sec, if my eyes are not decieving me that is a fucking either ladyboy or transexual, so why do u put this thread in the fish box, when it's about a very nice looking tranny with a nice juicy cock.
          Good question.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(koykaeng @ Oct. 29 2008,16:29) P.S. Shouldn't this thread be in the Fish Box ?  
            I was only joking when I suggested that the thread should be moved to the Fish Box.

Looks like Katoeylover took the bait, and fell for it hook, line & sinker !

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(sev7en @ Oct. 29 2008,03:59)
              (blonde_havoc @ Oct. 29 2008,10:54) Sheesh her cock is gigantic.
              In the pics ,yes. In real life, no. It´s average.
              While she isn't in the Nancy, Witne, Mint, Ming class, wouldn't you say she is in the next level down and above average as far as the typical Thai lb cock size goes?
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Oct. 29 2008,20:05)
                (seanbeag7 @ Oct. 29 2008,06:31) Hold on a sec, if my eyes are not decieving me that is a fucking either ladyboy or transexual, so why do u put this thread in the fish box, when it's about a very nice looking tranny with a nice juicy cock.
                Good question.
                What's her name, Lefty?

(seems I'm the only one who understood KK's pun)
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

(koykaeng @ Oct. 29 2008,21:17)
                  (koykaeng @ Oct. 29 2008,16:29) P.S. Shouldn't this thread be in the Fish Box ?  
                  I was only joking when I suggested that the thread should be moved to the Fish Box.  

Looks like Katoeylover took the bait, and fell for it hook, line & sinker !  

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Sorry - missed it!!

was too early and now too late to move it back, so bollocks to the lot of you,..
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Oct. 29 2008,15:58)
                    (Lefty @ Oct. 29 2008,20:05)
                    Good question.
                    What's her name, Lefty?

(seems I'm the only one who understood KK's pun)
                    Oh...my fine Irish friend, I got the pun ok, Fish in the Fish Box, just didn't think it was a good reason to move a thread with some excellent photos away from the picture forum just for the sake of the pun.

― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

At least this topic didn't change to talking about FISHY fannies, now there is a topic that makes me
                      i love t-girls

Comment

(Lefty @ Oct. 30 2008,03:26) wouldn't you say she is in the next level down and above average as far as the typical Thai lb cock size goes?
                        OK, maybe slightly above average then, but again, like fellow sizequeen KK said, the photos are shot in a way that makes it look alot bigger than it really is.

She´s  very tall too, great legs and nowadays boobs. lblavr, these shots can´t be from last week?
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(bumblebee @ Oct. 29 2008,19:17) Looks more like an eel  
                          Bloody conger eel
                          I think if you had that up you it would be a case of
                          i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

dear se7ven,I do not use any timemachine
                            she did not mention any boob change
                            no more life without ladyboys

Comment

(Lefty @ Oct. 30 2008,01:10) Oh...my fine Irish friend, I got the pun ok, Fish in the Fish Box, just didn't think it was a good reason to move a thread with some excellent photos away from the picture forum just for the sake of the pun.

gotcha
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                              X