First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant about so-called 'Climate change!'

oh, fuck the green.

Over here, in good old (NOT) Switzerland,

In may, an otherwise great day on the golf course has been fucked up by intense snowing.

Today, it's about zero degrees celcius, and big snowflakes have been falling from the sky for the last two hours.

May... October... that leaves only 4 months to squeeze in spring, summer and autumn!

:-(

I need to move to Thailand real fast.

nice one an i thought it was just us brits who monopolised weather moaning .here weve had 2 years of shit no summer weather.......followed by 2 average shit winters.........now winter againive allready sold my soul to the devil,thinking of doing some identity fraud now n selling someone elses also!.........or do u rekon he takes mastercard? to get to LOS as much as poss( i dont just go to LOS to get there but also to get away from here,its 50/50)
    robbo

Comment

Its fucking freezing up North, Global Warming my arse

(Where's Tomcat when you need him )
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

The whole scam is just a way for hippies to feel good about their saddo lives.

Comment

(Stogie @ Oct. 30 2008,10:39) The whole scam is just a way for hippies to feel good about their saddo lives.  
          I agree with stogie.

Personally, I think its just Mother Earth going through her natural cycles.

I don't believe in Global Warming but I do believe in Climate shift.

Florida will become anArtica Long after we're all gone.
          Its a Natural process I believe.

Just my opinion.
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(Stogie @ Oct. 30 2008,10:39) The whole scam is just a way for hippies to feel good about their saddo lives.  
            Well im no Hippy and i dont think im that sad at the moment...

Even the arch Sceptic , Bjorn Lomborg wrote a book stating that in his opinion it will cost trillions of dollars of damage . The cool planet i believe its called and a very good book . I mean this guy was THE arch skeptic unless hes been corrupted as well

I have no agenda and my carbon footprint is bigger than most. I dont care if half the planet is flooded tomorrow but i cant see any other way of aquiring knowledge than  by the scientific method and if one reads reasonable journals then i dont think there is room for doubt

The new generation of Solar Panels and Electric cars ,wind farms amongst thousand of other advances made in the last 10 years will save people money and create millions of jobs. Whats wrong with saving money and energy and creating meaningfull employment. All these advances were spurd on by the publicity given to this issue to a degree.

I think this debate is long dead

Comment

Global warming is not a scam perpetrated by hippies to make you feel guilty.
              Look, I know we've been fed so much shit and propaganda most of our lives that it's very easy to dismiss out of hand anything we don't like that makes us feel like we're being preached to and nagged at for our wicked ways. Given all the bullshit christianity and Calvanist ethic nonsense most of us were brought up with this is perfectly understandable.
              Global warming is very different than "eternal damnation" for touching your tally whacker, "heaven, hell, god the father, the devil" and "work hard. . ." all the rest of that nonsense.
              Did you know that one of the predictions by people who specialize in climate change is COLDER WINTERS FOR NORTHERN EUROPE.
              This is because as the Greenland ice sheet melts this lowers the salinity of the North Atlantic, thereby slowing and eventually stopping the gulf stream. The gulf stream carries warm water north. These warm water currents are what has kept the ice age at bay for all these years.
              Do you even know the difference between climate and weather?
              You guys will believe whatever the hell you like, but the evidence in favor of global warming stemming fro human activity is everywhere should you care to look.
              Okay bitches, I'm done ranting for now.
              "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
              Salin' on a summer breeze
              And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
              -Harry Nilsson

Comment

really... I don't give a shit about climate/weather or what causes it. I just know the fucking weather is here, it happens, and I need to go away, that's it.

it was fucking freezing here today !!!

I attach these fucking pictures with the fucking snow to show you the fucking weather over here. I had to wade through the fucking snow mud to get to my shitty job...

I decided today to head back to LOS for a week at the end of nov.

yeah!
                Attached Files

Comment

In the 1970's(when I was in my prime,but not interested in global events)they were predicting the coming of another ice-age!
                  Isn't it just changing weather patterns (as pointed out before) of a planet that's cereering around the solar system at thousands of miles per hour.The weather on earth has changed innumerable times of its history that we know of.
                  I'm not an expert so please don't slate my observations,but to the average bloke in the street in the uk,it just seems like another way for our government to make us pay more taxes etc.
                  If it really was all coming to an end,would the entire world not be as keen as the british government to do something about it?Just my twopence worth.

Comment

We're all agreed though that we hate hippies - right?

Get a job ya lazy buggers!!
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                    X