Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Tomcat @ Oct. 31 2008,17:40) a guy sneaked up and tapped me on the shoulder and said" excuse me are you Tomcat , im a lurker from ATS and overhead your conversation in Big Dogs..can i join you
    "
    Stogie Bear?
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

It wasnt Stogie, he was behind me, it was a Lurker called Rico24 i think his name was, an Aussie guy. Hi Ric...are you still with us?

The point was that you never knew who was earwigging in . Before Guess Bar was open the BM meetings used to be huddled up on high at the front of Big Dogs amongst the great mongering fraternity

Comment

I went with "They just like reading about the lifestyle" because that's what I used to do before I started posting.

And since I'm one of the younger people here and I've never been to LOS, there's a lot of areas where I feel I can't really contribute anything of significance.

Comment

For me it was a combination of laziness and feeling like I had nothing to add. Sometimes I just don't feel like talkin (i wonder if that was a problem in my marriage )

I hope that this dosn't mean that it will take forever to be VIP!

Comment

R. J. Squirrel, only 463 posts to go or send 20,000 baht in unmarked bills to Mr Stogie Bear esq.

(you may be able to bargain him down depending on how strong the redemptions are running at the moment      )
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Agree

Just joined, feel I can't really add anything significant to the conversation, yet, untill I have some experience. Do find it fun (and useful) to just post the odd reply or topic here and there just to get to know the community, and share my thoughts and experiences.

Can be quite intimidating as it can easily be perceived as a very close and experience community whom have known each other for many years (ref. 80s threads ), but I have really only experienced it as being very open to newbies. Outside all of the    when yet another newby posts a question ofc, which can be easily found via search (or in fact a little effort browsing through the newby threads).

Maybe indeed lack of English skill, but can hardly imagine that. For me, English being my second lingo, I sometimes don't understand the sharpness and wittiness (spelling?) of the native speakers, but hey that's all good.   

Oh wait, I joined in September. And have 96 posts and counting. Thats near 3 a day. ~25% of VIP. Yeah baby!

Anyway, my two cents.

Comment

We were all new here at one time...and most all inexperienced...

But we look, we read, we travel a bit and learn a bit...and post a bit...

It's all in fun...And while we may disagree on many things here, we all agree
                that these girls are nature's perfect creation...

They are indeed a most marvelous gift...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

You smoking dope? Lol. Very nice words Kahuna, and so so true.

Comment

Kahuna smoking dope...    

I wouldn't think so, certainly not in a country where the punishment may not fit the crime.

Be careful with the humour DutchCowboy, you yourself wrote that sometimes you don't understand the wittiness of the native speakers,

I find there is more of a cultural block to what we all consider to be funny.

Good thing that kahuna has an excellent sense of humour, one of the forum's most erudite members.

Comment

There you go. Did indeed mean it as a joke as it sounded v.philosophical to me. Do mean it in a a good sense, hence the rest of the reply. But sorry didnt mean to offend. Coming from Holland, the stereotypical reference to smoking dope seems fit. Lol (= laughing out loud). I shall shut it

Comment

Hi DutchCowboy... Good to have you here and posting...

There are many forums like ours where you can talk about ladyboys. Each one has it's own personality and 'feel' about it. Some people like it here and some like it there and a lot of people like it every which way!

I get nagged quite a bit for not making out forum more like others, for example... being more friendly to the new posters.

I listen but I don't really take much notice. We aren't better or worse than anyone else. And there is a home on the internet for every kind of poster.

This is just us...

My feeling is that if I don't like someone or something then most of the people tunred into here won't either.

So that means rude posts, stupid questions and people who can't be arsed to search will get the heave ho and anyone who is reasonable, intelligent and entertaining will feel more at home here.

You may think that is harsh, but pretty much most of the readers that I meet don't want to read the same old questions or see the same stupid threads rehashed over and over again.

If you like it here then I'm happy to have you on board. If this isn't your scene then good luck. There are links to all the other forums (that matter) on the front page of this site...

Comment

Hi Stogie.

Good to read your reply. I just want to make one thing v.clear , my intend was not to offend with my reply to the original question. I am a non native newby, just posting my observations. Thanks for clarifying, and I do support your point of view v.much.  

As expressed in many other posts on this forum, I have been coming here often, find it v.informative and v.much like the feel of the crowd. I feel comfortable posting, which I have never done to this extend, and have liked getting to know the community by posting odd newby posts here and there, and replying to others.  

I hope my posts and replies do not come across as rude, stupid or lazy, that is not my intend. I consider myself part of the latter group, but pls do let me know if you, or the community, think otherwise. As I don't have the experience of being in Thailand, yet, maybe my posts and replies are not worthwhile. I am sorry for that. Ill stick to reading.

Many thanks, DC

Comment

(DutchCowboy @ Nov. 01 2008,11:40) and replies are not worthwhile. I am sorry for that.

Many thanks, DC
                            Bullshit, your replies are always welcome.
                            Don't say that, Speak your FLipp'n mind. If you don't , we may not learn anything.

your posts not worthwhile ? Bullshit.
                            Be a brother and state your peice my friend.
                            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I do apologise for my last post D.Cowboy, it wasn't meant to be serious, I thought the dope-smoker emoticon would give that way.

It does illustrate perfectly how language both unites & divides us, subtlety & irony get so quickly lost in translation.

Can I recommend that you ask questions whenever you see fit, there are so many people who read the forum who have been cowered against speaking out lest they attract the scorn of the cognescenti.

Many subjects we allude to so knowledgeably go straight over the heads of those who are new to the scene.

Stogie will only be offended if the question is totally without merit.

Comment

Actually anyone can post on anything they want, right?

What's the worst that can happen. Some stupid and crass reply by me or Kahuna or the whole thing is deleted... wow!

I see some other friggin' chancer has started a thread about Moo...

If he's from Los Angeles then I'll get the boys to collect stones and go round his house to break his windows... If on the other hand he's from Louisiana then he's OK by me!

Comment

Working...
                                X