X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i a flooder?

Less than a week ago I reached 5,000 post.
    well, Less than a week Later I'm flurting with 5300 posts. Am I a Flooder :? am I fucking up the rythum of this meassage board ?

Do I need to shut the fuck up and just read ?
    I'm shocked that only a week later I have already posted 128 times.

I've never payed too much attention to this subject until I reached 4900 posts. I've been very aware of my post count since i reached 5000. am i doing a bad thing by expressing my every thought ?
    Mirimark is a Flooder/HiJacker of Topics.
    0%
    No, he is not.  he just contributes.
    0%
    Not sure.
    0%
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Mark, you have as much right as any one here to express yourself in the way you feel about something, after all what ever you write here always is either funny or down right disgusting, but at the end of the day, this forum needs you bro' so take care of yourself and keep posting and Fuck the counting of how many posts you have.

sean
    i love t-girls

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Oct. 31 2008,17:25) Mark, you have as much right as any one here to express yourself in the way you feel about something,

sean  
      Thanks sean.
      I know I screw up sometimes but always remember this my Friends.

My intentions are always good.
      I'm just here to have fun, NOT cause trouble. Although I do get myself into some shit sometimes because I speak what I'm feeling at the time when I'm better off just shutting fuck up.

Comment

go ahead and say what your feeling.......i think thats the way to go personally........you can allways qualify or retract your words later if you feel the need,thats what freedom of speach is about.........unlike some religions........OPPS. i spilled out into another thread there somthing about islam.
        robbo

Comment

(robbo @ Nov. 01 2008,00:08) go ahead and say what your feeling.......i think thats the way to go personally........you can allways qualify or retract your words later if you feel the need,thats what freedom of speach is about.........unlike some religions........OPPS. i spilled out into another thread there  somthing about islam.
          Hey ! I think you just Hijacked my thread. Stop flooding in my Topic.

Just kidding,,,,,,,,

Comment

Keep on posting my friend. I love those femboys. Say what you think, that's why we are here...sometimes people agree...sometimes they don't. I've been called an asshole by a few for saying what I think. Nobody on this forum likes my political views, however, somebody needs to voice an alternative viewpoint. Value the differences....embrace those who think differently.

Comment

(alan1chef @ Nov. 01 2008,00:20) I've been called an asshole by a few for saying what I think. Nobody on this forum likes my political views,
              I don't know about all that. I never read anything from you that would make me think your an Asshole.

I just like calling you an Asshole because I like they way the word sounds.

You AssHole,,,,,

Comment

As long as you keep supplying keen insight and pics of femmeboys for the femmeboy thread, I don't care how much you post.

I will say that out of all the members here, I probably get the most entertainment out of your posts.

But srsly, post more femmeboys.

Comment

Every six pack one post ....thats ok.... or???

nice belly.....
                  Attached Files
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Working...
                  X