First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIZMO Fuck

Gizmo 10/30/2008

Thanks for letting me piss in your ear.
    I leaned on you hard today and you gave me good advice.

I Love talking to you, I can tell you anything on my mind without any repacutions. I appreciate you understanding and respect your responses to my questions..

Your Mirimarks Number boy. Thank You for taking my shit today. I really needed an Irish Brother to hear me out and set me straight.

I Love you Gizmo.
    Be Cool you Fool. Roll hard, Roll Fast, Attitude is everything.

Mark.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

just to give you Out siders Looking in an inside scoope what the fuck Im talkig about ,

I was talking To Gizmo about stopping smoking and drinking.  His advice was wise,  just like Suays.

Gizmo and suay both said,  don't stop  just cut back, and work backwards from there.  tapper off.

I hear so much,  " Just Stop "   I don't know how to just STOP,  fucking bullshit,  just STOP.  FUCK OFF.
    Slowly Cutting back makes sense.   Less Shock to the body.  
    Gizmo has it right,  so does suay.

Small steps,  step by step.
    Dudes,  I just can't quite at the snap of a finger,  fuck off.

Thank you too Suay.

Comment

You can make very third beer a O'Douls or some other non-alc beer. It still feels as if you're drinking, well u are. A painless way to cut down bro.

Comment

I'll buy a six pack of O'Douls today and see what happens. alls i know is I'm spending about $400. - $500. a month on beer. It sure would be nice to stick that Money into something more rewarding.

Comment

sink it into a femboy or two?
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
          X