X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Man

ok, three really cool things happened today.

No. #1
    My daughter and I share the same doctor. I had a 4pm appointment so I went ahead and scheduled a FLu shot for my daughter too.

So as she walked in to get her shot, the doc' wieght her. she weight 62.8 pounds. she got her flu shot, she crindged. but on the way out of the doc's office she said she had to go No.#2. she pooped and as we walked out my daughter saw the scale again and said, " daddy I want to wieght myself again. "

She Lost exactly one pound, down to 61.8 pounds. SHe started laughing like hell. She turned red in the face. She said; " daddy, my poope weight 1pound. "
    I lost a pound.
    God Damn this kid is so Like me its scary. I laughed my ass off too. She thought of this on her own with help from dad.

I thought it was cute, not funny to most, but I thought it was halarious. Ok, that was no#1.

No.#2
    so we get home and my daughter wanted me to teach her some new chords on guitar. I started playing some bar choards. I was playing Ozzie Osbournes; " Iron Man"
    She now has a new favorite song. It use to be Rush's Working Man, but she Loves this Iron Man by Ozzie. I downLoaded the Lyrics and she is in her room right now memorizing them.

No.#3
    I got a clean bill of health in regards to my; Stomach, Liver and Kidneys. The doc' cant find anything wrong with me. She does want to give me stress test. When I get back home Nov' 27th, she wants xrays of the heart and lungs.

Here is my daughters new favorite song.
    she Loves the Last verse.

Iron Man lyrics
    Has he lost his mind?
    Can he see or is he blind?
    Can he walk at all,
    Or if he moves will he fall?
    Is he alive or dead?
    Has he thoughts within his head?
    We'll just pass him there
    why should we even care?

He was turned to steel
    in the great magnetic field
    Where he travelled time
    for the future of mankind

Nobody wants him
    He just stares at the world
    Planning his vengeance
    that he will soon unfold

Now the time is here
    for Iron Man to spread fear
    Vengeance from the grave
    Kills the people he once saved

Nobody wants him
    They just turn their heads
    Nobody helps him
    Now he has his revenge

Heavy boots of lead
    fills his victims full of dread
    Running as fast as they can
    Iron Man lives again!
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Glad to hear the tests proved negative, but it would still be a good idea to slow down a bit.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

good news on the all clear

I take it the trip is back on?
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
      X