First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula 1 champ ~ Lewis Hamilton

well done lewis f1 champ(thanks glock)  

Take A Bow Lewis Hamilton....F1 World Champion 2008
    And shagging Nicole Scherzinger, does life get any better than that ?
    Attached Files

Comment

wheres dieter?

Comment

Please tell Me it wasnt a German doing him a favour, it was his driving wasnt it
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Fixed
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Congrats to Lewis .

Hope you win a few more so nobody starts to compare u with Damon Hill

Comment

will someone please explain to me why Glock pulled over and let him pass...

Bullshit
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Officially Glock did not change his tyres when the rain started so he was forced to slow down as the track got wetter.

Unofficially he hates Italians - the looks on their faces when the Ferrari team realised that Hamilton was going to be the champion was a classic.

An incredible achievement by Hamilton.

Comment

(pentire @ Nov. 02 2008,17:28) And shagging Nicole Scherzinger, does life get any better than that ?
                  Does she have a cock?

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Yes, it's called Lewis
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

Only kidding, I'm glad for the guy. Great achievement to win at 23 in only his second season
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

(pentire @ Nov. 03 2008,01:28) Take A Bow Lewis Hamilton....F1 World Champion 2008
                        And shagging Nicole Scherzinger, does life get any better than that ?
                        yes lucky boy shagging one of the pussycat dolls

Comment

(katoeylover @ Nov. 02 2008,19:58) will someone please explain to me why Glock pulled over and let him pass...

Bullshit  
                          www.sportinglife.com
                          Glock insisted he did everything he could to keep hold of fifth place on the final lap

He said: "I was on dry tyres at the end of the race when it was raining quite badly and it was just impossible on the last lap," he reported afterwards. "I was fighting as hard as I could but it was so difficult to just keep the car on the track and I lost positions right at the end of the lap."

Comment

good job lewis is not shagging the 3rd. from the left

Comment

(terryw @ Nov. 03 2008,03:39) Officially Glock did not change his tyres when the rain started so he was forced to slow down as the track got wetter.
                              Blundell said that Glock should be going faster as the rain eased off. It was very confusing to say the least.  Personally i was routing for the Brazilian guy. Only one point in it..

There are big changes fro the cars next year it seems. part electric cars wil figure next year

PS i used to watch the NASCAR, are those guys still rocking

Comment

Working...
                              X