X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Young

I know there's a few of us out there so check this out .

One of the few things worth watching recently on BBC , this was actually broadcast last weekend on BBC 4 but you can watch / download the lot on the link below

www.bbc.co.uk/musictv/neilyoung

A must for any fan of old shaky it contains -

A live concert from 1971
    A new documentary called "Don't be denied " which is excellent .
    Deja Vu - CSNY - The story of 2006's Crosby Stills Nash and Youngs reunion touring Youngs Living with War album .

Enjoy brothers and sisters , keep on rockin in the free world
    Attached Files
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

I downloaded this last week and have watched it twice already.

I hope this gets the boatload of awards that it should.

Comment

Holy shit, love Neil. Thanks dude.

Saw "Rust Never Sleeps" in the theaters maybe 5 times. And it wasn't until 1991 that I finally had tickets and was going to see Neil. well, the ex was preggo 8 months, we gave the tickets away. Finally saw Neil in 2003.

When I got the tickets and told this girl I was dating that I got tickets to Neil she asked "oh, Neil Sedaka?"

Yep, we didn't date long.

Comment

I misread the title and thought this was about Neil Diamond and I got all excited.

Pity
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Neil Young is a genius. Just watched CSNY DEJA VU, excellent! Wonder if he voted for obama?
          We've got to get in to get out

Comment

I loved the bit when they interviewed the redneck who wanted to knock his teeth out for singing "that political shit "

A pity a few more rockstars aren't prepared to put their necks on the line for what they believe , but then old shakey never did give a shit about that , thats why he's a legend
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Bummer, concert link only available in the UK. I saw him in concert years about with Steve Cropper and Booker T. and the MGs. One of the best concerts I have been to and I have been to a lot.

Comment

Working...
              X