Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will a black man ever be PM in Britain?

will the u.k. ever follow the u.s. and have a black leader?  i think it will happen in about ten years
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%
    dont know
    0%

I had to vote don't know on that one! Times are changing and if who ever is voted regardless of colour has the  good of the nation at heart we can't go to wrong!

It would be good to start breaking with the old boys network!

How are you getting on with your change of vocation All star? Are you enjoying the new job?
    Excuse me if i have that wrong, but i'm sure you said you are now caring for a disabled man?
    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

It might happen one day but I doubt it. The main difference between the USA and UK is that whereas in the former they have had a relatively large black population for over 200 years, in the UK most of our ethnic population has been here for less than 40 years and they are a much smaller percentage of the population.

In the USA there has been a black political movement since the 1960s. In the UK the only ethnic minorities with any political agenda are the muslims and the black police officers in London.

Comment

Might happen one day, but not if He's Catholic, still cant run the country if your Catholic, what ever colour you are. But you can if your a Muslim
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

It depends... If a black man comes along with the charisma and talent of Obama then he's a shoe-in... unfortunately UK politics is no longer governed by political visionaries, but corporate whores.

The Americans are lucky - they get to vote for their leaders and their gap between failures is only 4 years.

In the UK we just drink tea till we are fucked up the arse real hard... then we spill some in our saucers and make another cup...

The spineless British who used to own the world are now slaves to the minorities of liberal faggots and all they can simper is "Slap me harder, oh Sharia master... I deserve another..."

Fuck them and fuck their stupid fucking country...

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 06 2008,23:53) It depends... If a black man comes along with the charisma and talent of Obama then he's a shoe-in... unfortunately UK politics is no longer governed by political visionaries, but corporate whores.

The Americans are lucky - they get to vote for their leaders and their gap between failures is only 4 years.

In the UK we just drink tea till we are fucked up the arse real hard... then we spill some in our saucers and make another cup...

The spineless British who used to own the world are now slaves to the minorities of liberal faggots and all they can simper is "Slap me harder, oh Sharia master... I deserve another..."

Fuck them and fuck their stupid fucking country...
            spot on stogie mate,spoken like a true brit(someone who hates the fuckin place.) now weve got the queen saying that she thinks gordon brown is ill prepared for the credit crunch,fuckin rich comin from her the ponsing "take from the poor give to me" scumbag slag.go and get a job you slagggggg! bye the way weve allready had a black prime minister...........blair himself was as dark as they come.
            robbo

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 06 2008,23:53) liberal faggots and all they can simper is "Slap me harder, oh Sharia master... I deserve another..."
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Nice avatar My twin

Comment

(seamus @ Nov. 07 2008,01:18)  Nice avatar My twin  
                  Thanks. You have to tell me about Leo, i´m gonna pretend i´m you when i get there...you think she´ll buy it?

How do you fu**k? Slow, quick, hard, soft?
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

She wouldnt buy it cause I have the Irish curse & your hung like a Viking horse LOL
                    But she's a good kid, so if you want her number LOL

Comment

(seamus @ Nov. 06 2008,23:31) Might happen one day, but not if He's Catholic, still cant run the country if your Catholic,
                      Didn't Blair become one
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Blair is a treacherous cunt and is not welcome back in the UK.

Comment

Damn right , the last honest guy to go into the houses of parliment was Guy Faulkes
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Nov. 07 2008,04:15)
                            Damn right , the last honest guy to go into the houses of parliment was Guy Faulkes
                            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(jimslim @ Nov. 06 2008,20:15)

& The Blair had to waite till after he stepped down, b4 he could become a dreaded ,evil Catholic !

Comment

Working...
                              X