X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have Voted for sometime use..

MaryJane - may be 3 or 4 times a year. I use to smoke regular in collage days.

E  AKA MDMA - had sample of that stuff in IBZA.. its nice but will do not again. sure feels good gives whole new meaning techo music

GHB-  Had Sample this at IBZA with combo with E. this is also known as date rape drug.. its very dangerous.

Special K AKA ketamin - its animal tranquilizer, taken with E. its nice high but very dangerous again.

I have lived up to my handle here one Bad Indian.. But now choice is Alcohol, GG/LB and smoke cig
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
    Albert Einstein

Comment

(manarak @ Feb. 13 2009,04:21) Drugs are too fucking expensive!
      I save and spend on ST and LT with ladyboys. Not to mention the tickets to LOS.
      Ganja is cheaper than beer with a much more pleasant effect.
      Lost in Space!

Comment

My introduction to drugs came in the early 60's when i started using Dexy's, Bombers and Blues to help keep me awake and give me the boost i needed to dance the evening away at the various "Soul All-Nighters" i attended around the York's/Lanc's region. But it was a drug of it's time and i haven't touched "speed" for years, to heavy on the heart.
        By the late 60's i was on the road, India, and got into enjoying Charas (Hashish) Ganja (Marijuana) and the odd drop of Bhang Lassie. Bhang is a concoction of marijuana and datura that is still legal in India and can be purchased at any of the Bhang shops around the country. It was also during this period that i first tried L.S.D. An amazing drug and an incredible experience, it made me aware of just how little we know, and use, that god given computor between our ears, (i believe Albert Einstein used only 35 per cent of his brains potential) and one has only to see what certain sect's of Indians can do with there bodies using only brain power to emphsis the point. However the drug is not something you take on a daily basis, unless your Jim Morrison of course.
        By the mid 70's Goa was finished as a "heads centre" and it was time to move on, and, after sampling the "pudding and pie" shops of Kathmandu i found myself on that most beautiful of Island's Ko Samui, where only two hours of electricity a day, 30 baht bungalows, naked Italian and French girls and "magic mushrooms" for breakfast were the attractions. The mushrooms were pretty hallucinegenic without the power of L.S.D. but the perfect drug for the surrounding's at that time.
        After being on the road for thirty years i've had the chance to try heroin, no thanks, and coke dito. However once in Indo -China i jumped at the opportunity to try opium. The champagne of drugs as far as i'm concerned, the most laid back relaxing experience of anything i've ever consumed. Sadly the days of enjoying a pipe in one of Vientiane or Phnom Penh's "fumeries" are thing's of the past. You can still find places in northern Laos that cater to foreiners but the quality is poor and the ambiance not really in harmony with the drug.
        I still have a smoking habit and enjoy a toke maybe three or four times a week and will no doubt continue to do so untill i reach that great ladyboy bar in the sky. I feel it should be legalized, at least to the point of an individual being able to enjoy it within the confines of there abode, in my opinion fags and alchohol are far more harmfull.
        Has my intake damaged my life, i dont know because i dont know how life would have been without being a user. I've had a couple of jobs that had a certain ammount of responsibility atached to them, i've never been sacked, and fitness wise well i've not had a serious illness as yet and feel i would hold up pretty well with anyone of my age, 63.

Have a wonderful Valentines day girls, if your celebrating in the Ezy Bar tonight see you there, I'll be the guy sitting crossed legged in the middle of the floor...........
        with the obligitory Hendricks perm, and inevitable pin hole burns, right down the front of my brand new satin shirt........

Comment

I enjoyed that. Good read
          Putting the boy back into ladies

Comment

maybe 2-3 times a year back home in DKK i smoke a little pot... and it is always connected to the big jazz-festival..

othervise never...
            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Working...
            X