X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bali Bombers Exectued

The three Bali bombers on death row have been executed by firing squad.

Imam Samudra and brothers Amrozi and Mukhlas were shot to death by separate firing squads at 12.15am Indonesian time, an Indonesian government spokesman has confirmed.

The executions come six years after the Kuta nightclub explosions that killed 202 people, including 88 Australians.

Family members of the bombers were informed of the execution by Ali Fauzi, the brother of Mukhlas and Amrozi.

Ali Fauzi headed to the prison island of Nusakambangan by boat about 5.30am Sydney time to oversee the religious rights on the bodies.

He sent a text message to relatives in Arabic saying "they are with the Almighty''.

In a statement on behalf of the family of Mukhlas and Amrozi, elder brother Chozin said: "We hope the spirit of my brothers Amrozi and Ali Ghufron (Mukhlas) will be takn by green birds to paradise."

The bullets will be removed from the bodies and autopsies performed before the bodies are cleaned and wrapped in traditional Muslim cloth in preparartion for burial.

The men's bodies are expected to be flown by helicopter today from the prison island to their home towns.

Amrozi and Mukhlas are from the small village Tenggulun in East Java. Imam Samudra comes from Serang in West Java.

The bombers' funerals are expected to be held within hours of their bodies arriving home.

http://www.smh.com.au/news....05.html
    Anthonymustang

They got off easier than they deserved.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Absolute fucking wankers, they should have been forced to have sufficated in a oil drum of human sewage.

Comment

As German I am not for the death penalty..... but a little torture before will be fine....

Heil Blair and Bush

Dieter
        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

As a human being i´m against capital punishment.

Iraq, China, Iran, North Korea, Indonesia, Usa, Somalia, Sudan, etc etc.
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Nov. 09 2008,07:05) As a human being...
            Sev7en, you're still making outrageous exaggerations...      
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(sev7en @ Nov. 09 2008,07:05) As a human being i´m against capital punishment.
              And have no problem at all with the mass murder of total innocents either i suppose.
              Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

The biggest crime other than the poor innocents who were killed is that they used Islam to justify it.

They should have been put to death by the sword as allowed in Islam, but now they have been made into martyrs and believe they will go to paradise with 99 virgins to serve them.

I believe they should have been put to death a long time ago, but not in a way which will fuel the other fanatics out there.

Comment

Death isn't a deterrent for these savages. Their families will rejoice at the attention they are getting and many many virgins in heaven are being defiled!

The biggest crime is that Westerners in normal countries are allowing it to happen in their own countries more and more and are cowering from confronting these Muslim animals.

Comment

they should of been left to rot, with nothing but four walls!
                    left to die a painful death, been shot is to easy and over to quickley, the familys of the dead from that day still feel pain im sure so why these fukas get the easy way out ?

Comment

There will be reprisal attacks.

I don't believe Bali is a safe destination for the indefinite future, no doubt the Indo military will increase their effort in stopping the terrorists,

but what about the enemy within their ranks? Virtually all the 1 million troops (there's a number to make you think) are Muslim,

are we to accept that none of them would like to see some payback for what were deeply unpopular executions.

The nightmare scenario would be a bunch of military fanatics seizing the airport in Bali & holding the tourists hostage to some crazy demand.

Sure, the troops would pour in from Java & Australia to crush it, but how many foreigners would die in the mayhem.

Pure fantasy? No more fanciful than a group of terrorists bringing down the World Trade Twin towers, no one ever saw that coming...

Comment

(pacman @ Nov. 09 2008,00:59) There will be reprisal attacks.

I don't believe Bali is a safe destination for the indefinite future, no doubt the Indo military will increase their effort in stopping the terrorists,

but what about the enemy within their ranks? Virtually all the 1 million troops (there's a number to make you think) are Muslim,

are we to accept that none of them would like to see some payback for what were deeply unpopular executions.

The nightmare scenario would be a bunch of military fanatics seizing the airport in Bali & holding the tourists hostage to some crazy demand.

Sure, the troops would pour in from Java & Australia to crush it, but how many foreigners would die in the mayhem.

Pure fantasy? No more fanciful than a group of terrorists bringing down the World Trade Twin towers, no one ever saw that coming...
                        I step on the London underground every day, not once have I ever thought ,shite that asian fellow's back pack is a bomb.Gotta live your life & not let these eejits win, the Bali bombing did not stop Me going to Bali , great place ,great fun & glad I went & would go again. There a nut nut's all over the world !
                        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

i hope they enjoy their 99 virgins?

Comment

(seamus @ Nov. 09 2008,13:54) Gotta live your life & not let these eejits win, the Bali bombing did not stop Me going to Bali...
                            I agree with you. I hate being ruled by fear...

on the other hand, the Australian Government's Travel Advisory to Bali has just been upgraded to the maximum security warning.

I will stick to LOS thanks, I feel happier to take my chances in JennyStarBar than any bar or restaurant in Kuta, Legian or Seminyak.

Comment

in my humble opion...they should have barried them swapped in a pigskin as a signal to the rest, that terrorist never will go to heaven..or what the fuck they call it...
                              all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Working...
                              X