Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only kidding mate  

Thats a pretty brave thing to tell a mate, seamus

I've got a few mates that would probably piss them selves laughing,take the piss for a week then forget all about it! Yet others i don't think would be so opened minded!
    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

I haven't told anyone and don't feel the need to, it's my business and living in a small community it would be professionally damaging.

I would love to tell my ex, purely for selfish reasons, and I would certainly tell any potential partners, again for the same selfish egotistical pleasure.......
      My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

I have told a couple of friends- I have to pick and choose who I will tell though.
        My boss knows too, and I work at a kindergarten!!! She said she knew the second she saw my GF earlier this year.

I haven't told anyone in my family and don't plan on doing so. My mum is to old for the shock I would imagine.

Comment

Good luck getting back to the girl that discovers you like lbs
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(geosight @ Nov. 13 2008,06:35) I have yet not told a living sole
            Its fine, fish rarely say anything , if you have a pet parrot tell him nothing , those fuckers cannot keep their mouths shut
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Nov. 15 2008,01:03)
              (geosight @ Nov. 13 2008,06:35) I have yet not told a living sole
              Its fine, fish rarely say anything  , if you have a pet parrot tell him nothing , those fuckers cannot keep their mouths shut  

Worst case scenario you bring your Lb home and the fucking parrot goes; "who's a pretty boy then"
              i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

My wife knows but we are still together.I must keep my activities seperate and secret so as not to upset her and also to keep hold of my money.

Comment

Working...
                X