Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn my chick is such a pain in the ass.
    don't let her ruin your life !

Comment

yes - better to let a sexy young LB working girl do that instead
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 17 2008,02:11) yes - better to let a sexy young LB working girl do that instead  
        That´s what i´m set out to do!!
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

right behind you buddy
          No honey, no money!!

Comment

(willyb @ Nov. 16 2008,14:21) ok ok stupid idea-was just thinking outloud here. but i just too lazy to loose it and have to re up. i guess i will not let prying eyes take a look -damn my chick is such a pain in the ass.

geez you are 1 brave dude for wanting to alter official documents.

not really just stupid horney fucker that constantly thinks with his little head
            It€™s easy to lose your head while in Thailand€¦ but its best not too€¦ always think with your big head!

The women in the photo got 31 years for trying to mail out only 10 grams of heroin from Thailand to Australia.

Only 10 grams!!!!! Don€™t fuck around with serious shit€¦ these guys got no sense of humor at all... you do the crime you're going to do a long time.
            Attached Files

Comment

don't listen to these guys!
              if your not smuggling drugs ,you'll be fine . Just keep your wits about you and nothing wrong with a little orange juice

Comment

ok this thread is getting way out of controll

im not going to do it!!!!!!!!!!!

please make it stop

Comment

Working...
                X