Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three die in police pursuit crash...

The story is here...

Three people have been killed after their car crashed into a garden wall in a police pursuit in Greater Manchester.

One other person in the Vauxhall Vectra was critically injured in the crash, which happened at about 0330 GMT on Middleton Road in Oldham town centre.
    Always warms my heart when these social misfits crash and die! I'll sleep good tonight!

The best thing is they didn't take anyone else with them. I think it's a bit sad really, pretty dumb way to go out.

I hope you were a good boy when you were a young fella Stogie.
    I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

I didn't steal cars when I was a kid...

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 16 2008,20:23) I didn't steal cars when I was a kid...  
        It doesn't actually say the car was stolen.

I know what you mean though, you don't run from the police unless your up to no good.

But they may have just been youngs kids out on the town drinking etc who panicked when they saw the cops. I blame the parents who let their kids get away with anything.

Comment

I feel most sorry for the bloke who had his fence broken.

Comment

(andre459 @ Nov. 16 2008,19:39) I blame the parents who let their kids get away with anything.
            I blame the society. And the social workers. And the goverment.

Never blame individuals for their own behaviours.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

So your a nature not nurture guy sev7en. Your born the way you are and the environment and people around you have no influence on the outcome.

The article doesn't actually specify the age of the kids but describes them as being quite young. I think that parents can still have an influence on their kids behaviour even in their teens. I know my dad would have kicked me up the arse if I ever got in trouble with the cops. The problem is some parents couldn't give a shit - to busy getting pissed, taking drugs or beating the wife (setting great example for the kids to follow).

Taking responsibility for your own actions is part of growing up and maybe some people aren't mature enough. I agree that the blame game is an easy to way to pass the buck. But it doesn't mean that you can't look at influencing factors.

Comment

So your a nature not nurture guy...
                It's not black and white is it?

If more of these druggies and kids kill themselves then it will free up police time to arrest pensioners who forget to put their trash out on the right day or to fill out forms which are a vital part of law enforcement!

Yesterday there was a knife crime wave in the UK... Stabbings all over the country. I have no problem with kids wanting to stab each other... there's only a good side to this... but the problem is that it's affecting normal people. It's affecting people who don't want to be mugged and raped and beaten to death by the druggies and immigrants which the government are in love with.

Arm the cops with proper weapons and eliminate their paperwork. Bill the offenders for the police time it takes to deal with them and bang them all up on the Shetland Isles until they die of the cold.

Comment

This actually happened to me.

A 16 year old kid nicked my brand new BMW and wrote the fucker off when he mounted the central reservation and hit an oncoming car after a 20 minuted Police chase in East London.... he run from the car when an off duty copper made chase and Rugby tackled him to the ground. it never went to court as they said the kid was under the social workers and unstable.

They tried in fact to blame me for leaving keys in the car while locking my office up...

Society may in fact be to blame but that does not mean that i have to feel sorry for the scumbag. Its a war out there....

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 16 2008,22:24) Bill the offenders for the police time it takes to deal with them

We had dickhead (Corey Worthington Delaney) here in Australia who became a minor celebrity after his party was crashed, got out of control, became violent and the police had to be called. The guy was a complete tosser but all of the media outlets loved him and his story was splashed everywhere (it even got some international coverage). He should have been made to pay back every cent especially considering he probably made money from it.

Attached Files

Comment

(Tomcat @ Nov. 16 2008,21:28) They tried in fact to blame me for leaving keys in the car while locking my office up...
                      We live in a mad mad mad mad world!

Comment

Bring back National Service teach them yung'ons some discipline.

Comment

My next door neighbour is currently being sued for punching some wee shitwit who tried to break into his house.

Don't you just love the British judicial system.
                          A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

(andre459 @ Nov. 16 2008,20:35) I agree that the blame game is an easy to way to pass the buck. But it doesn't mean that you can't look at influencing factors.
                            Sure it´s not all black and white, of course factors and inviroment play its part, but i´m sick of how easy it is to blame others than yourself.

Last year a kid was beaten to death by four other kids, witnesses and even mobileshots as evidence.

The outcome was social care for 6 months (which is a joke to start with. Gym, tv/videogames, free food with facilities many families here even can´t afford).
                            The court felt they were troubled kids with a turbulent upbringing.

So the court spit in the face of the parents to the murdered kid, and decided to care more for the perps.
                            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                            X