Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent some Chelsea shirts to indo once, well over £100 worth, never got there Just sent another load, to be signed for, 17 days later still not there
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ Nov. 20 2008,20:09) how do they know whats inside? do they scan it or something?
      they can smell it. youve been to thailand before havnt you? cummon!
      robbo

Comment

(manarak @ Nov. 20 2008,21:59) moneygram has lesser fees.

If you are serious about making a present, send a small package with some chocolate "tablets" (I don't know what the rectangular blocks are called in english), unglue the packaging and slip in a couple of banknotes and glue it back shut.
        They wont't be able to see through the aluminium.

Funny you are asking the question about the birthday right now.
        Is it on the 25th nov?
        reading between the lines here,do i detect a whiff of "hmmm i wonder if hes sending it to "my girl". hmmm
        robbo

Comment

(seamus @ Nov. 20 2008,23:17)  Sent some Chelsea shirts to indo once, well over £100 worth, never got there  Just sent another load, to be signed for, 17 days later still not there
          well i hear that the customs guys there have a great football team now, especially as their all now so smartly dressed in new kit,im told they are now seeking sponsors for a top flight manager,anybody else willing to help out and continue the good work that seamus started? comon guys!
          robbo

Comment

nah her birthday isnt 25th nov, its either 7-8-9th of december, lol shows how much i listen. when thai people start talking english i just order another singha and nod

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ Nov. 21 2008,01:01) nah her birthday isnt 25th nov, its either 7-8-9th of december, lol shows how much i listen.    when thai people start talking english i just order another singha and nod  
              So how much you gonna send?
              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sukhumvitpoler @ Nov. 21 2008,01:01) nah her birthday isnt 25th nov, its either 7-8-9th of december, lol shows how much i listen.    when thai people start talking english i just order another singha and nod  
                wow i wouldnt go that far,i just normally stick my cock in there gob (depending on where you are) it usually stops all attempts at intellectual conversation i find.
                robbo

Comment

(robbo @ Nov. 21 2008,01:25)
                  wow i wouldnt go that far,i just normally stick my cock in there gob (depending on where you are) it usually stops all attempts at intellectual conversation i find.
                  Good luck doing that on the BTS in rush hour
                  "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Nov. 21 2008,01:02)
                    So how much you gonna send?
                    now this is a difficult one...........remember the golden rule.......its the money = love equation err discovered by that famous mathmatician Dr FreDick stains, my god what a genius he was,dont send enough and your romance could suffer irreversable limp dick syndrome.........send too much and you could just be one big prick.
                    robbo

Comment

(sev7en @ Nov. 21 2008,01:26)
                      (robbo @ Nov. 21 2008,01:25)
                      Good luck doing that on the BTS in rush hour
                      tell me about it, i tried it once,never again every time i was about to cum we reached a station, doors opening kinda put me off.didnt manage to shoot till we got to ON NUT and i wanted to get off at ASOKE,bit of a liberty really.
                      robbo

Comment

(robbo @ Nov. 21 2008,01:25) i just normally stick my cock in there gob (depending on where you are) it usually stops all attempts at intellectual conversation i find.
                        Funny... that's when the conversation starts to make sense for me!

Comment

yes sometimes it can but only up till the moment when i ejaculate,then there words become a bit muffled accompanied by rolling eyes
                          robbo

Comment

Working...
                          X