X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somali Pirates

Now these fuckers are really starting to get on my tits!! In American colonial times, they used to hang pirates at the entrance to the harbor and leave them there. This was supposed to try and disuade youngsters from going into this line of work.

Now its nigh impossible to patrol and safeguard all the shipping in this area. What they should do (if they have proper intelligence) is find out where these guys hang, find out whom they are, find out about their familes and really, really hurt them. I mean burn the villages and kill anone associated with these pirates. I mean really make these fuckers pay with their miserable, wrecthed lives.

On a positive note, I find it quite ironic that the Saudis are wailing like stuck pigs decrying these "terrorists". HA HA thats fucking funny the SAUDIS complaining about terrorists.

Anyway food for thought and.............................................
    BE CAREFUL OUT THERE-especially when sailing near the Somali coast..
    Be careful out there!

Wipe that crappy continent off the map. Reduce the whole land mass to rubble. It's fucking shit and filled with savages. No loss to anyone.

Comment

could it be that since youve been in LOS stogie youve become a mellow sorta chap ,. thing is stogie i could understand your sentiments if it were some shithole island errrr there are others but its a continent were talkin about errrr nah forget it i agree bomb the bastards all of em.
      on the serious note,this matter is very serious as the world goes thru serious problems and oil prices being one of those.pirates trying to fuck the world even more should pay maximum penalty when caught..
      What im having trouble understanding is just how these people intend to get away with it without being followed ( there at sea on a big ship you cant exactly hide when u leave the ship or get away fast) there are awacs and satelite abilities to trace there every move once they leave ship play their game let em out follow em catch em and give em to the saudis .pirates find it hard to hold a gun when they have no hands,if this escalating problem does not get dealt with swiftly and severely then its a mistake. bruce willis where are you? eh?
      robbo

Comment

I think in the recent past they have jst been a pesky, little problem. But now they seem to have made themselves real pains in the ass!! As I said in the first post, find out whom they are, find out about their famalies, home villages and send in some special forces for some er um "training exercises/target practice.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE-especially on a boat near Somailia!!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

This is a job for Chuck Norris obviously...
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I'm not racial, but Africa in general cannot govern themselves, I agree with Stoogie they are all savages. I think its time the westerner recolonize the place, and keep things in order.

When prosperous white farmers are burned out and beaten, in the name nationalization. And then farm machinery such as tractors, trailers are joy ridden until it runs out of gas and left by the road side. Instead of utilizing them to continue to grow food, and later cannot buy a loaf of bread, then expect hand-outs from the rest of the world, makes me sick.

Those groups such as; rebel armies, bandits, pirates, and even government troops, that continue to rape and kill women and children, should be carpet bombed and wiped off the face of the earth. Then these groups will think twice about doing what they like.

Then recolonize with western governments to keep law and order, and run the place like a proper business. But redistribute the profits back into the country in projects such as health, power, water, and housing. Give them the ability to feed themselves, and save us a lot of our resources.

that's my 2 cents
            The Tain

Comment

Break out the LB Ninja Brigade and wipe em off the map
              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

"Wipe that crappy continent off the map. Reduce the whole land mass to rubble. It's fucking shit and filled with savages. No loss to anyone."

You guys are joking, right? We're talking about an entire continent full of all kinds of people. Who are the "savages"? What the Europeans, and later the Americans, did to that continent and its people beginning in the 16th century and continuing up to the present is the real savagery. Read some fucking history, starting with "Heart of Darkness".
                I'm fucking glad these Somali pirates are causing a little trouble for global shipping. Good for them, I say. They've shown some real daring and ingenuity for a bunch of "savages". What red blooded lad hasn't dreamt of sailing the high seas in search of adventure and booty?
                The Brits had long tradition of piracy.
                If I were a poor starving fisherman in some impoverished country and the fishing had dried up and my options were limited I just hope I'd have the balls to go out do some pirating.
                Attached Files
                "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                Salin' on a summer breeze
                And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                -Harry Nilsson

Comment

(strocube @ Nov. 21 2008,13:02) What red blooded lad hasn't dreamt of sailing the high seas in search of adventure and booty?  
                  Errr.......me for a start mate, back when i was a lad all i wanted was football,rugby, a good night out with some mates and a cute bird to shag.......bollocks to playing pirates
                  Hear all, see all, say nowt, well not much anyrode.

Comment

(strocube @ Nov. 21 2008,07:02) I'm fucking glad these Somali pirates are causing a little trouble for global shipping. Good for them, I say.
                    Having worked with someone who twice had visits in the night by Indonesian pirates I have only one thing to say to you  -  You have NO fucking idea what you're talking about!

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

What the Europeans, and later the Americans, did to that continent and its people beginning in the 16th century and continuing up to the present is the real savagery.
                      He's having a laugh, obviously. You can believe what you want about your awful 'heritage' but I'll stick with what makes sense.

By the way; I did not say that all Africans were savages - I said Africa is full of savages... the same way the UK is full of criminal immigrants.

It's a problem that we don't need. Either march in and give them each a sandwich or trash the dump.

Comment

I thought they armed these Tankers to the hilt now with gaurds... obviously i was wrong...

methinks that these clowns need a lesson served upon them. lets hope that the guys in balaclavas descend from above and wipe the fuckers off the face of the earth.

Comment

Send them the bank notes sprinkled with some anthrax for good measure!  

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Only last week the Royal Navy shot two them!
                            I am sure i read recently that the Royal Navy was reluctant to arrest these pirates because of some loop hole in the law, they could then claim asylum in the uk Of course i could have this completely wrong, or i did read this and the british press are talking shite again?
                            i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

I hate the way those who should know better tiptoe around thugs like Mugabe for fear of being called racist.

As for the continent having redeeming features, I like to think so until I see a news report like the one on TV tonight,

Congo soldiers, meant to protect their citizens, are attacking & raping fleeing women.      

The close-up of the 3y.o. victim was sickening        I guess they can't all be savages but they give a good impression.      
                              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                              X