X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True love or thai love?

This marriage took place last weekend here.
    The 28 year old Lisa Persdotter married 60 year old german billionaire (co founder of microsoft) Charles Simonyi.
    His buddy Bill Gates attended, Mick Jagger was supposed to show up, but never did.
    The cost of the wedding and party was about 20 million euros.

My question is, did she marry him out of true love or did she marry the money?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008....20.html
    Attached Files
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

would you marry Pattaya Bom (ex-triple x and Hi Boss and many other venues - you know the one) for money?
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

So you think she married out of love?
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I think the same thing you think!
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

I don't think it's to hard for a woman to love a rich man with a billion dollars in the bank.

People who demand this idiotic fantasy called 'real love' usually have little to bring to the table in a relationship.

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 24 2008,22:43) this idiotic fantasy called 'real love'

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 24 2008,16:43) People who demand this idiotic fantasy called 'real love' usually have little to bring to the table in a relationship.

So thats my problem!! I have nothing to bring but my good heart...
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

You guys are just too cynical , he looks very handsome in that tuxedo and has a fine head of hair and a very with it hairstyle .

He is also German which must mean he has a great personality and a good sense of humour .

Quite a catch for the young lady
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Nov. 25 2008,00:50) He is also German which must mean he has a great personality and a good sense of humour .

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                  X