Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ Gets 9+ Years

Better late than never.

I remember the verdict back in the mid 90's. It was at lunch time and there was 300 people in a sports bar watching it on the various TV screens.

I heard 15 years on 2 counts to run concurrently.

He can apply for parole after 6 years.

What goes around, comes around. Did someone say Karma?
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I recall that bizarre car chase...shown on national tv. I did not believe he could have done it, but after the trial started and the evidence came out, I was sure he was guilty. There are definitely some screws loose in his big head.

Comment

Poor OJ. Stay black, OJ.
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Dec. 05 2008,20:18) Poor OJ. Stay black, OJ.
          You are kidding, surely?

Comment

He gets monkeyhouse just because he´s black.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

no cos he held up 4 guys in a hotel room with guns and stole their stuff.

seems fair to me...

Comment

Well, about 15 years ago he got out of jail coz he was black so i guess its even then......nah dont think so not for a killer!
                Be careful out there!

Comment

There are some folks who think he was set up. Was amusing seeing him almost in tears begging for mercy. He said he had no idea what he was doing was against the law, yeah right.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Dec. 05 2008,20:11) What goes around, comes around.
                    Spot on KL, who gives a fuck
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(sev7en @ Dec. 05 2008,21:13) He gets monkeyhouse just because he´s black.
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

This doesn't begin to make up for killing his wife. What is really sad is that as guilty as he was the prosecution completely botched the case and Marcia Cross will always live in infamy as the most pisspoor prosecutor in history. And as many people who claim that he only got off because he was black need only to review the court transcripts and see that the prosecution did not come close to proving their case.

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Took the words right out of my mouth, Smutt. He deserves Life for this crime and the Murders.
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Ya Senor Smuttley, the prosecution was no match for OJ's expensive legal team. Also a major factor was picking a sympathetic jury. Btw, Marcia Cross is the Melrose Place babe; much prettier than Marcia Clark!

Comment

The real difference between then and now is the location of the crime-Las Vegas.

Everything goes when it comes to gambling, but pity the poor fuck, whether black, white or hispanic, that crosses the line in Vegas. The town has zero tolerance, especially for armed robbery.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

Working...
                              X