X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micihigan BBall is relevant again

Michigan Basketball knocked off their second 4th ranked team in as many weeks today!!!!

The ghosts of Chris Webber and Ed Martin has left Crisler Arena and the Basketball Wolverines are once again relevant!!!! Take heed Rich Rodriguez we expect the same in football next year!!!!

Go Blue!!!!!

http://vmedia.rivals.com/video/publi...keCele1_am.wmv

Attached Files
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Better hope the new C-Webb knows when not to call a time out...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Any "court" cases coming for the BBall team soon Smutts? BTW why did you put yourself on your avatar? I thought you wanted to be more discreet? I think Rodriguez will get it right. Lets face it, he didnt have ANY of the ingredients for the dish (style) he wants!!
      Be careful out there!

Comment

This time of year two wins like that don't mean very much. Say that later in the season and I might listen.

Comment

First the Lions, then the Wolverines, poor guy grasping at straws now, Go Big East,
          Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Dec. 06 2008,18:59) Go Blue!!!!!
            Then why they wearing yellow? Tribute to the monarchy?

C-Webb is not the brightest bulb.

But those Fab Five teams were pretty good.

College hoops is fun, especially tournament time. My favorite game was the Duke-Kentucky OT game back in '92.

Comment

(stonefre @ Dec. 07 2008,10:22) This time of year two wins like that don't mean very much. Say that later in the season and I might listen.  
              Obviously you are quite the amateur at observing college hoops.......2 quality wins like this will count a ton towards getting in the dance come March as long as they hold serve in their confrence..........

Must be a a spartina fan    

NORTH CAROLINA 98, MICHIGAN STATE 63
              Spartans far from perfect as Tar Heels race away

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

What are we talking about here? bounce-a-ball?
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Dec. 08 2008,04:27)
                  (stonefre @ Dec. 07 2008,10:22) This time of year two wins like that don't mean very much. Say that later in the season and I might listen.  
                  Obviously you are quite the amateur at observing college hoops.......2 quality wins like this will count a ton towards getting in the dance come March as long as they hold serve in their confrence..........

Must be a a spartina fan    

NORTH CAROLINA 98, MICHIGAN STATE 63
                  Spartans far from perfect as Tar Heels race away

I live in NC.

Comment

(stonefre @ Dec. 07 2008,17:50) I live in NC.  
                    You guys learn how to play football or Hockey yet?

Comment

Well, if I recall we did have the Stanley Cup for a bit with our transplanted Whaler's. I guess that counts for something, though it seems odd for someone to be playing on ice when it is 70 degrees out. I just like to rag on Michigan because my ex-wife was from there and I'm still bitter. Don't take it personal.

Comment

No. ..I'm a lions, tigers, pistons fan along with the Wings so I'm pretty thick skinned but I do appreciate the Heels ass kicking of spartina last week

Just wish they would have dropped a c note on them!!!

Don't forget your Panthers and Nascar man!!!!

Comment

Hi Smuttley old buddy,
                          The MSU Spartans, or is it Wolverines, the ones from East Lansing anyway, I think they are doing pretty good in football again. I expect you will become a fan. If you don't wish to, a Mr Bubba Smith is available to drop by for a visit to convince you.
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Lets hope basketball works out better than football this year
                            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                            X