X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mate, your girlfriend was a bloke

I'm not sure why but I clicked on a link from the Daily Telegraph for what was supposed to be - Your Favourite Stories and Pics of 2008. Not surprisingly for such a classy Murdoch publication like the Daily Telegraph most of the stories featured either sex or celebrity gossip. One story caught my eye called "Mate, your girlfriend was a bloke" about a Sydney guy who beat up his girlfriend after he found out she was a post op transsexual. The story was from earlier this year so sorry if it has been mentioned before.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23167492-2,00.html

I can't understand some people, how could you do that to someone you were having a relationship with (or anyone fullstop). Although it did sounded like he was a thug to begin with - another stupid, uneducated, religion brainwashed bigot. I like to believe that we are becoming more tolerant but these stories show we still have a long way to go.

And the stupid fucking cops trying to use the information to taunt the guy, they are no better.

I suppose the other question that needs to be asked is should she have told him up front?
    I don't get it, is this a magic show?

(andre459 @ Dec. 11 2008,22:19) I suppose the other question that needs to be asked is should she have told him up front?
    Maybe she didn't have anything up front...

Comment

I think the boyfriend and both cops should be hung by the neck until dead.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Damn right... and after that we'll kill 'em!

On the other hand we can let them live a long, long life in a crappy pit of insecure despair!

What other people think affects other people!

Comment

I'm sure practically every bloke would be able to tell a real pussey from a surgical one?
          i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(andre459 @ Dec. 11 2008,22:19) but these stories show we still have a long way to go.
            You have already stated that this Aussie Rag is a comic so why are you so surprised that rubbish like this pours forth...If you look in the sewer you will find dirt.

Comment

Most of my girlfriends have cocks nowdays
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Better having a cock than being a cock.
                A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Cheeky cunt
                  Attached Files
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                  X