Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did say he'd have to stand in line behind B(oo) H(oo) se7en & Dreamingcars24...in the chat room
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

'Twas The (Politically Correct) Night Before Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas and Santa's a wreck...
      How to live in a world that's politically correct?
      His workers no longer would answer to "Elves".
      "Vertically Challenged" they were calling themselves.
      And labor conditions at the north pole
      Were alleged by the union to stifle the soul.

Four reindeer had vanished, without much propriety,
      Released to the wilds by the Humane Society.
      And equal employment had made it quite clear
      That Santa had better not use just reindeer.

So Dancer and Donner, Comet and Cupid,
      Were replaced with 4 pigs, and you know that looked stupid!

The runners had been removed from his sleigh;
      The ruts were termed dangerous by the E.P.A.
      And people had started to call for the cops
      When they heard sled noises on their roof-tops.

Second-hand smoke from his pipe had his workers quite frightened.
      His fur trimmed red suit was called "Unenlightened."

And to show you the strangeness of life's ebbs and flows,
      Rudolf was suing over unauthorized use of his nose
      And had gone on Geraldo, in front of the nation,
      Demanding millions in over-due compensation.

So, half of the reindeer were gone; and his wife,
      Who suddenly said she'd enough of this life,
      Joined a self-help group, packed, and left in a whiz,
      Demanding from now on her title was Ms.

And as for the gifts, why, he'd ne'er had a notion
      That making a choice could cause so much commotion.
      Nothing of leather, nothing of fur,
      Which meant nothing for him. And nothing for her.

Nothing that might be construed to pollute.
      Nothing to aim. Nothing to shoot.
      Nothing that clamored or made lots of noise.
      Nothing for just girls. Or just for the boys.

Nothing that claimed to be gender specific.
      Nothing that's warlike or non-pacific.

No candy or sweets...they were bad for the tooth.
      Nothing that seemed to embellish a truth.
      And fairy tales, while not yet forbidden,
      Were like Ken and Barbie, better off hidden.

For they raised the hackles of those psychological
      Who claimed the only good gift was one ecological.

No baseball, no football...someone could get hurt;
      Besides, playing sports exposed kids to dirt.
      Dolls were said to be sexist, and should be passe;
      And Nintendo would rot your entire brain away.

So Santa just stood there, disheveled, perplexed;
      He just could not figure out what to do next.

He tried to be merry, tried to be gay,
      you've got to be careful with that word today.
      His sack was quite empty, limp to the ground;
      Nothing fully acceptable was to be found.

Something special was needed, a gift that he might
      Give to all without angering the left or the right.
      A gift that would satisfy, with no indecision,
      Each group of people, every religion;

Every ethnicity, every hue,
      Everyone, everywhere...even you.
      So here is that gift, it's price beyond worth...
      "May you and your loved ones enjoy peace on earth."
      i love t-girls

Comment

How come you never hear anything about the 10th reindeer "Olive" ?
        Olive ?
        Yeah, you know, "Olive the other reindeer, used to laugh and call him names"
        i love t-girls

Comment

What do the female reindeer do when Santa takes the male reindeer out on Christmas Eve ?
          They go into town, and blow a few bucks.
          i love t-girls

Comment

What's the difference between snowmen and snowladies ?
            Snowballs.
            i love t-girls

Comment

Santa Claus makes his way down the chimney, and is met by a lovely young woman in a robe.

She says "Santa, how about giving me a special present. I know you'd like to come into my bedroom."

Santa responds "Ho! Ho! Ho! Gotta go. Gotta go. Gotta deliver all these toys to the children you know."

The lovely young thing peels off her robe, revealing a skimpy negligee. Santa looks up from his sack of gifts, and she says "I've got something special for you Santa. Can't you stay for just a little while? I know you want me. Let me make this Christmas eve unforgetable."

Santa responds "Ho! Ho! Ho! Gotta go. Gotta go. Gotta deliver all these toys to the children you know."

Not to be denied, she strips off the negligee, revealing her naughty bits, and they were quite nice naughty bits, I might add. And she says "Santa, this is your last chance. This body is your gift."

Santa responds "Hey! Hey! Hey! Gotta stay. Gotta Stay. Can't get up the chimney with my dick this way!"
              i love t-girls

Comment

It was the night before christmas and all through the house everybody felt shitty even the mouse.

Moms at the whore house Dads smokin' grass I just settled down for a nice piece of ass.

When out on the lawn I heard such a clatter I went outside to see whats the matter

Out on the lawn I saw a big dick I knew at that moment it must be saint nick.

He came out the chiminey like a bat out of hell I knew at that moment that fucker had fell.

He filled all the stockings with pretzels and beer and a big rubber dick for my brother the queer.

He went up the chiminy with just one fart, I knew right then he blew my chiminy apart.

He rode off out of sight saying fuck u all and have a good night!
                i love t-girls

Comment

All of the jokes that are on this thread come from a book i have had for over 20 yrs now, and i just thought they would brighten up the mood in the forum for this time of the year............Seanbeag7

Little Johnny's Letter to Santa

You must be surprised that I'm writing you today, the 26th of December. Well, I would very much like to clear up certain things that have occurred since the beginning of the month! While filled with illusion I wrote you a letter and I asked for a bicycle, an electric train set, a pair of rollerblades, and a football uniform. I destroyed my brain studying the whole year! Not only was I the first in my class, but I had the best grades in the whole school. I'm not going to lie to you, Santa, there was no one in my entire neighborhood that behaved better than me. With my parents, my brothers, my friends and with my neighbors, I would go on errands and even help the elderly cross the street. There was virtually nothing I wouldn't do for humanity! WHAT BALLS YOU HAVE LEAVING ME A FUCKING YO-YO, A STUPID ASS WHISTLE, AND A PAIR OF SOCKS! WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING, YOU FAT SON OF A BITCH? YOU'VE TAKEN ME FOR A SUCKER THE WHOLE FUCKING YEAR, TO COME OUT WITH SOME SHIT LIKE THIS UNDER THE DAMN TREE. AS IF YOU HADN'T FUCKED ME ENOUGH, YOU GAVE THAT LITTLE SHITHEAD ACROSS THE STREET SO MANY FUCKING TOYS, THAT HE CAN'T EVEN WALK INTO HIS DAMN HOUSE! PLEASE DON'T LET ME SEE YOU TRYING TO FIT YOUR BIG FAT ASS DOWN MY CHIMNEY NEXT YEAR! I'LL FUCK YOU UP! I'LL THROW ROCKS AT THOSE STUPID ASS REINDEERS OF YOURS, AND SCARE THEM THE FUCK AWAY, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO WALK YOUR BIG FAT ASS BACK TO THE NORTHPOLE, JUST LIKE I HAVE TO DO SINCE YOU DIDN'T GET ME THAT FUCKING BIKE, YOU PUNK BITCH!! YOU KNOW WHAT SANTA, FUCK YOU!! NEXT YEAR YOU'LL FIND OUT HOW BAD I CAN REALLY FUCKING BE...YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING ON A MOTHERFUCKER FAR TOO LONG! SO WATCH YOUR BACK NEXT YEAR, YOU FAT BITCH!

Sincerely, Johnny
                  i love t-girls

Comment

Christmas Gifts

A young man wanted to purchase a gift for his new sweetheart's birthday and as they had not been dating very long, after careful consideration, he decided a pair of gloves would strike the right note: romantic but not too personal Accompanied by his sweetheart's younger sister, he went to Nordstrom's and bought a pair of white gloves. The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself. During the wrapping, the clerk mixed up the items and the sister got the gloves and the sweetheart got the panties. Without checking the contents, the young man sealed the package and sent it to his sweetheart with the following note :

"I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with the buttons but she wears short ones that are easier to remove. These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and they are hardly soiled. I had her try yours on for me and she looked really smart. I wish I was there to put them on for you the first time as no doubt other hands will come in contact with thembefore I have a chance to see you again. When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year!

All my love.

P.S. The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing."
                    i love t-girls

Comment

It was the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
                      The kids were in bed and I settled down for a nice piece of ass.
                      I heard a loud clatter I sprang to see what was the matter.
                      I looked out the window only to see it was Old Saint Prick.

He came down the chimney like a bat out of hell,
                      I couldn€™t stop laughing when that fat fucker fell.
                      He filled the stockings with pretzels & beer and a rubber dick for the family queer.

I heard him say as he rode away in his sleigh;
                      €œ Piss on you all, its been a hell of a day. €œ
                      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Tragedy begets comedy

Three men die in a car accident Christmas Eve. They all find themselves at the pearly gates waiting to enter Heaven. On entering they must present something "Christmassy".

The first man searches his pocket, and finds some Mistletoe, so he is allowed in.

The second man presents a cracker, so he is also allowed in.

The third man pulls out a pair of panties.

Confused at this last gesture, St. Peter asks, "How do these represent Christmas?"

The third man answered "They're Carol's."
                        i love t-girls

Comment

The Office Party

John, woke up after the annual office Christmas party with a pounding headache, cotton-mouthed and utterly unable to recall the events of the preceding evening.

After a trip to the bathroom, he made his way downstairs, where his wife put some coffee in front of him. "Louise," he moaned, "tell me what happened last night. Was it as bad as I think?"

"Even worse," she said, her voice oozing scorn. "You made a complete ass of yourself. You succeeded in antagonizing the entire board of directors and you insulted the president of the company, right to his face."

"He's an asshole," John said. "Piss on him."

"You did," came the reply. "And he fired you."

"Well, screw him!" said John.

"I did. You're back at work on Monday."
                          i love t-girls

Comment

In lieu of a Christmas Card
                            Attached Files

Comment

Something you really do not want to think about
                              Santa in the Summetime
                              Attached Files