X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Madoff...

Is Bernard Madoff the greatest fraudster in history?

I do hope that no BM's have been stunk by him. However, I suspect that everyone will be affected by him somehow or other.

http://www.itv.com/News....82.html

Kind Regards.

Tiao
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

No, The very best we have never heard of.

But Bernie pooled the wool over more eyes than a kiwi sheepshagger.

Comment

Bernie moved out of his fancy 5th Ave digs today and into the Metropolitan Correction Facility aka the Tombs.

Comment

Funny how a guy like that gets treated with respect and some kid swindling the dole for his family goes straight to jail ...........

Its a funny old world
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

This guy is a world class scumbag!! I dont see how the Justice Dept can allow his wife any money since she never fucking worked. I wont be satisfied until she is living in Des Moines, Iowa in a one bedroom efficiency!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
          Be careful out there!

Comment

That's a joke. Since when did anyone ever go to jail in the UK?

Comment

(Stogie @ Mar. 13 2009,06:50) Since when did anyone ever go to jail in the UK?
              A guy in Northern Ireland got a sentence because he didn't pay his fine for swindling the dole of the pricely sum of around £2000 .

I'd be interested to see if mister Madoff is persued with the same vigor
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Mar. 13 2009,01:07) I'd be interested to see if mister Madoff is persued with the same vigor  
                He has already pleaded guilty.

will be sentenced in 3 weeks.

Maximum penalty is 150 years, but as he is 70, anything more than 30 years is a life sentence.
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

This guy is a world-class jag. Any punishment he'd get in the states is too good for him. He'll be in a white collar prison playing golf and gardening in his spare time.

Comment

Tonight he's in the Tombs.

It ain't no Mudd Club or CBGBs.

Comment

Lock him up and throw away the key...unfortunately he will probably tell every aspiring con man in prison how he did what he did in exchange for prison favors.

Comment

The Joke in the UK at the moment is

" whats the difference between Bernie Madoff and Gordon Brown...

...., at least Bernie pleaded guilty......

Comment

On a serious note, i was amazed at how greed took over with his gullible clients. In Florida some people were on a waiting list to join one of his scams and indeed some paid secret handshake  money to jump the queue...

To be in one of Bernies schemes was akin to being in an exclusive club

I wonder if he sang like a canary, dont be fooled into thinking he was alone. This isnt finished yet by a long way

Comment

I'd posit GWB a bigger scummer scammer
                            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Amateurs.........

Franck would have won this election.....
                              all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Working...
                              X