X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The STOGIE DIET

So, has anyone else noticed that according to the recent pics, we have less of Stogie to thank as of late?

Inquiring minds want to know - what's the secret to weight loss in the Land of Smiles?

I myself have been practicing the NutriSystem method of weight reduction, eating the NutriSystem food and nothing else. Hitting the gym a bit but mostly just eating the special food. I've lost about 10 pounds (down from 218 to 208 in 2 weeks) and hope to hit my 1st target of 200 pounds prior to my trip to LOS on January 28. I'd love to slim down a bit (I'm attractive at 210 according to the ladies here) as I feel best physically at about 200 pounds. I'm 5'11".

So, what's working for our Captain?

And, anyone else got any great ideas for dropping a few stone?
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

My tip: Eat regularly (for me, constantly ), don't skip meals and try not to gorge yourself! Coming from a family with obesity, best tip you'll ever get.
    Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

Well - it seems it works well for you Marla, judging by those pics of yours

For me..having passed the 40'sssss and my appetite gone downhill I'm no longer the buffets terror I used to be so I'm not eating much and that helps keeping my waistline below the 34", also my alcohol consumption is minimal and alcohols truly doesn't help in keeping fit.

I would say that for me what it works is excercising, from medium-high gym sessions to simple 45-50 minuts of walking around. When I skip excercising for a couple of weeks I already feel the difference
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Lots and Lots of exercise, I watch at least an hour a day
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I must admit just recently I have started to enjoy my exercises a lot more!

Comment

Just another couple of thoughts that aren't important enough to start a thread about...

I saw a chap in the mall today with "Chicks with Sticks" boldly placed on his T shirt... It turns out it was his daughters school hockey team he was showing off...

...and do you know why I buy pirated DVDs and NOT new original ones? Well, I'll tell you... It's because original ones have so many insanely complicated and different wrappings making some of them almost impossible to even open.

I just bought half a dozen originals today as presents and every one has it's own way to extract the disc from the folder and two of them need some serious thinking about before you can work it out!

With pirated versions you get a simple easy to open black plastic folder... So easy it makes you wonder why they don't all come that way!

Comment

Plus, buying the NON originals are a heck of a lot cheaper too. I buy many of mine at a open air market in Rama II and get them for any where from 10 to 50 baht. I NEVER EVER pay more than 50 baht for ANY movie. I rarely get a bad one too and if I do, I just take it back.

Nhscotsman

Comment

(Stogie @ Dec. 23 2008,15:21) I must admit just recently I have started to enjoy my exercises a lot more!
                Awww..do share with us the Stogie's routine!
                Now a SUPER sister!

Comment

Low carb high protein diet. aim to build muscle in the areas where fat is stored, muscle burns an extra 50 calories at rest for every 400 grams of muscle in your body , build muscle mass and do 45mins of cardio per day.

Hydrate your body with creatine, build your muscle with whey protein isolate,
                  increase energy with tribulus and maybe add a Thermogenic or nootrogenic
                  Butterfly number 1

Comment

just exercise you lazy cunts and stop eating fucking fast food

Comment

Drink alot of water.

Do lots of cardio and situps and you'll get abs like me

Comment

Everytime I feel a need to exercise, I take a nap...When I wake, the feeling is gone...

I do however, recommend the Pattaya Diet...San Miguel Lite and Ladyboy Cum...

That's how I keep my boyish figure...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(geosight @ Dec. 24 2008,05:59) just exercise you lazy cunts    and stop eating fucking fast food

Comment

Looks like your Team have been doing that all Season
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

...jog at late afternoon around budda mountain in pty......burn fat and give you the inspiraton for the night.....

for you have more power when you + +
                              xxx

Comment

Working...
                              X