X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Religion Defined?

I was doing a search for information on speeding up BitTorrent speeds and found a very consise definition of the differences between religions:-   Shit Happens

I would disagree with the definition of atheism though  -  I would not spell it that way.

Oh and speeding up BitTorrents?  -  read down the page.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Protestantism - let the shit happen to someone else
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

In Pattaya and probably beyond they have this Evangelical channel which craftily extorts money from its viewers by offering some some of hope through the guidance offerd. Now i watched this for one hour and i cannot believe that suckers send money to these crooks which is what they are.

Nothing of any substance was offerd other than to look to your inner self and cure wrong thinking... whatever that is?. The problem is that they claim is that your money problems will be cured, your ailments will go, etc etc etc just by commitment to something that patently does not exist, while sending them your money

What is strange is that the teachings of Ancient Greece, 2000 years ago , are actually far more intelligable and reasonable than the explanations that these loonies are putting forward two Millenia later... live and learn eh!
      If the Romans hadnt duffed the Greeks up so badly i doubt if this thread would even be here...

Comment

Working...
      X