Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure would be nice to get a StogieAsia hat so I can stop playing this bullshit.
    Its the only reason why I play.
    Three years and i haven't won shit, but then can you blame me, I like the Cleveland Browns.
    Boy Oh Boy, Loyalty it is difficult to give up. Breed & Born. Cant' give up on my homies no matter where i Live.

Later pricks, gotta a big chested girl about to arrive. see ya's tommarro.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Week # 15 Results

Minnesota Vikings 35 Arizona Cardinals 14

Atlanta Falcons 13 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 10 (OT)

Pittsburgh Steelers 13 Baltimore Ravens 9
      (The Ravens got screwed big time)

Houston Texans 13 Tennessee Titans 12

Carolina Panthers 30 Denver Broncos 10

Sunday Night Bonerus

Dallas Cowboys 20 New York Giants 8 (Bonerus Points to PiggDogg ( 93) thanks to his Giant€™s defense laying down in the closing seconds!!!! Sorry Home Team)

Week # 15 Standings

1.)  Lefty (3-2)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦55

2.) PiggDogg (2-3) (+5 Bonerus Points)€¦54

3.) ThaiBound (2-3)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦52

4.) Kevin4252 (3-2)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦.49

5.)HarleyQuinn (3-2)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦48

6.) Dieter (2-3)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦..47

6.) MiriMark (2-3)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦. 47

8.) CoinFlip (5-0)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦46

9.) BlueBallz (3-2)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦..45

10.) KatoeyLover (2-3)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦43

11.) LimpDick (2-3)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦.42

12.) dmatta (2-3)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦..41

13.) SmuttleyDFS (3-2)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦..40

13.) RolloTomasi (4-1)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦.40

15.) HomeTeam (3-2)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦39

15.) OhNoRiceAgain (2-3).....................39

17.) SamplerDoc (2-3)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦..33 (The €œUn€ Leader)

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Tennessee Titans 31 Pittsburgh Steelers 14
        Miami Dolphins 38 Kansas City Chiefs 31
        Atlanta Falcons 24 Minnesota Vikings 17
        Baltimore Ravens 33 Dallas Cowboys 24
        Cincinnati Bengals 14 Cleveland Browns 0

Sunday Night Bonerus

New York Giants 34 Carolina Panthers 28 (OT) 3 Bonerus points to dmatta Giants 28-24 (90)

Monday Night Bonerus

Chicago Bears 20 Green Bay Packers 17 (OT) 3 bonerus points to 3 people (An ATS football pool first a 3 way tie for the points) Home Team and Mirimark had the Bears 20-16 and Thaibound had them 21-17 (99) Tough luck award goes to Harley Quinn who had the Pack 20-18

Week # 16 Standings

1.) Lefty (1-4)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦..56
        1.) ThaiBound (1-4) (+ 3 Bonerus Points)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦..56
        3.) PiggDogg (1-4)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦..55
        4.) MiriMark (3-2) (+ 3 Bonerus points)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦53
        5.) HarleyQuinn (3-2)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦..51
        6.) Kevin4252 (1-4)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦..50
        7.) CoinFlip (3-2)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦..49
        8.) Dieter (1-4)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦..48
        9.) BlueBallz (2-3)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦.47
        9.) dmatta (3-2) (+3 Bonerus points)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦.47
        11.) SmutleyDFS (4-1)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦.44
        11.) KatoeyLover (1-4)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦..44
        11.) RolloTomasi (4-1)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦..44
        11.) LimpDick (2-3)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦44
        15.) HomeTeam (1-4) (+3 Bonerus points)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦43
        16.) OhNoRiceAgain (2-3)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦.41 (cannot win first)
        17.) SamplerDoc (4-1)€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦37 (cannot win first)

All Right All this is the standings after 16 weeks and as you can see it is a real horse race. Since there is a possibility of getting 13 points still on Week # 17 everyone with 43 points or above is still in the competition so there are still 15 contenders and 2 pretenders who are fighting it out for that last place prize. To make it fair€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦€¦EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! Must PM me their final picks which I will try and post on the board immediately after kickoff on Sunday. You can reveal your picks if you choose too as you wish but I would suggest keeping them private. Any questions ask me on the week # 17 pick page once I post it.

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Wow... This is so close this year!
          I'm just hazarding a guess here...

Comment

Final Standings!!!!![I][U]

Great Season Boys and Girls!!! It literally went down to the last 13 minutes before the Sunday kickoffs and then based on another unprecedented 3 way tie for the 3 point bonerus we have an undisputed winner and an undisputed runner up!!!!!!

Here it is

New England Patriots 13 Buffalo Bills 0
            Oakland Raiders 31 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 24
            Philadelphia Eagles 44 Dallas Cowboys 6
            Houston Texans 31 Chicago Bears 24
            Miami Dolphins 24 New York Jets 17

3 Point Bonerus

San Diego Chargers 52 Denver Broncos 21

3 Way tie for the bonerus points
            PiggDogg SD 35-17 (79) CoinFlip SD 31-21 (79) RolloTomasi SD 33-23 (79)
            1 bonerus point each

5 point Bonerus

Green Bay Packers 31 Detroit Lions 21

Oh and freaking 16 unfuckingbelievable

5 bonerus points to dmatta GB 31-21 (97)

1.) Lefty 5-0 ............................................61 points winner of the $250.00 prize

2.) PiggDogg 4-1 (+1 bonerus point)........60 points winner of the $200.00 runner up prize

3.) ThaiBound 3-2.....................................59 points
            4.) MiriMark 3-2..........................................56
            4.) dmatta 4-1 (+5 bonerus points)............56
            6.) HarleyQuinn 3-2....................................54
            7.) Kevin4252 3-2.......................................53
            8.) CoinFlip 2-3 (+ 1 bonerus point)............52
            9.) Dieter 3-2...............................................51
            10.) BlueBallz 3-2.........................................50
            11.) SmuttleyDFS 3-2...................................47
            11.)RolloTomassi 2-3 (+1 bonerus point)......47
            13.) KatoeyLover 2-3....................................46
            13.) LimpDick 2-3..........................................46
            15.) HomeTeam 2-3......................................45
            16.) OhNoRiceAgain 3-2................................44 Second to last $100.00 winner
            17.) SamplerDoc 3-2......................................40 Last Place $100.00 winner

Any mistakes let me know and see the man at the entrance to collect your winnings!!!!! thanks for the fun guys!!!!!!

Comment

Lefty wins!    

By a pubic hair.   Will you be saving it as a momento?  

Congrats on a great season buddy!      

Comment

You too mate

(some hearts so doc has something to comment on)
                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Congrats Lefty! You have the title of "Football Genius" until next year when I take it away.

2nd to last place and I pull in a C note? Now, that's what I call a bonerus!

Comment

congrats to all the winners and losers, another great year in the books
                    Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

congratulations amigos

i rode along in 1st place for 9 of the first 16 weeks, but when it came to the week that mattered lefty stepped up with a perfect 5-0 and piggdogg bonerused me back to 'undisputed third place' -- a missed field goal away from an all-expense-paid w/e with the LB of my choice
                      but it was still a lot of fun. and pretty damn exciting. so thanks again smuttley for all the work.
                      i hope you'll be up for it again next season because i plan on hitting training camp early to return the long-lost crown to the only major city in the usa with no fucking football team.

Comment

Thanks for the comments. You know most of what decides who wins, is a lot of luck.
                        PD is my best mate in Thailand and on this forum, we talk a lot and we both approach how we make our choices of who will win and the scores in totally different ways and still somehow we are as close to a tie for first as one could be.

Crazy huh?

The way these games fall, especially guessing the scores, we can try to analyze it all we want, and make a decent guess, but after that it's out of our hands.

If we had a pool where all we had to do was guess the winners of every regular season game every week, straight up, no points, no score guessing, it would be easier for me.
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(thaibound @ Dec. 31 2008,17:24) i hope you'll be up for it again next season because i plan on hitting training camp early to return the long-lost crown to the only major city in the usa with no fucking football team.
                          You are from Detroit?
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

I would like to thank all the participants for the ATS football poll V. Last year we continued thru the playoffs but I honestly don't have the time to do so this year.

Congrats to Lefty, PiggDogg for their football aptitude and a sidesaddle congrats to OhNoRiceAgain and SamplerDoc for their football ineptitude

Also my condolences to ThaiBound who came so close and to Mirimark who would have possibly won had he taken it seriously from the start and deserves the cumback player of the year award After he deliberately tried to tank one week and went 4-1 plus bonerus points he probably had the best record of anyone.

Congrats to Lefty who deservedly won the prize and PD who came so close and head he of chosen a slightly different score in the Sunday Night bonerus he would have taken the big prize

We ended the season with 17 active participants after having as many as 27 at one time. This ended as 2 more then we finished with last year. Heres hoping we will have as many as 25 go the entire season next year.

We will try to have a March Madness pool this year again I hope if PiggDogg agrees to manage lit like last year and hopefully we will have more then 4 participants this season.

Thanks again boys and girls!!! and we will see you again in September!!!!

Comment

Congratulations to Lefty and thanks to everyone who played.

God I did horribly this year and so did The Cowboys and Saints! Roll on next season.

A special thanks for SmuttleyDFS for all his hard work and attention to detail that made this so much fun for us all...

Cheers, mate!

Comment

(Lefty @ Dec. 31 2008,20:30)
                                (thaibound @ Dec. 31 2008,17:24) i hope you'll be up for it again next season because i plan on hitting training camp early to return the long-lost crown to the only major city in the usa with no fucking football team.
                                You are from Detroit?  

but now i'm thinkin'....
                                "The Los Angeles Lions..."
                                has a kinda ring to it, doesn't it?
                                maybe even a superbowl ring...

Comment

Working...
                                X