First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week # 11

Week # 11

Game # 1

Dallas Cowboys (5-4) at Washington Redskins (6-3)

Cowboys by 1 ½

The Boys need this one bad to stay in contention and to keep Wade Phillips employed. Look for a motivated crew Sunday and for the Boys to prevail.

My pick is the Cowboys

Game # 2

Arizona Cardinals (6-3) at Seattle Seahawks (2-7)

Cardinals by 3

The Cards are coming off a narrow escape on Monday and if they can learn to win on the road they could be hosting a playoff game for the first time since the Cardinals were in Chicago. Back when Stogie was a teenager. Matt Hasselback will be back in the lineup for the Seacocks and they will play tough. Too much Kurt Warner though

My Pick is the Cards

Game # 3

Tennessee Titans (9-0) at Jacksonville Jaguars (4-5)

Titans by 3

The Titans will lose€¦.hell even some of their players confess to that and the Jags had a nice little warmup in the D last weekend but the Titans defense actually shows up. After playing like crap two weeks ago the Jags have woke up and will pull off the upset this weekend.

My pick is the Jags

Game# 4

Minnesota Vikings (5-4) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3)

Buccaneers by 3 1/2

The Vikes pulled it out last Sunday against division foe Green Bay but this Bay is tough at home and should sustain the home field

My pick is the Bucs

Game # 5

San Diego Chargers (4-5) at Pittsburgh Steelers (6-3)

Steelers by 4

The Steelers choked enough last Sunday that Tomlin will have them up and ready this week. Look for a game not as close as it should be.

My pick is the Steel Crew

Monday Night Bonerus Game

Cleveland Browns (3-6) at Buffalo Bills (5-4)

Bills by 5 ½

The Browns played well under the puking irish grad Brady the lady last Thursday and have had ten days to try and find some Defense while the bills have dropped 3 of 4 since starting 4-1. Look for an offensive showdown and the Bills to start getting it back together.

My pick is the Bills 31-23

To Summarize:

NY Jets 28-24

Cowboys

Cardinals

Jaguars

Buccaneers

Steelers

Bills 31-23
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

That Jets Pats game is on Thursday night, so everyone needs to know they need their picks in by mid day Thursday or so EST.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

You said it before me but I was thinking the same thingy. So, not wanting to lose my unlead, I'm making sure to meet the deadline and I'm going to tell you who is going to lose. Sometimes I'm wrong and I get one right but I've been stellar so far this year. I think that if I reversed them, I might be the leader and win the dream house and the trip around the world. I should/ve done that maybe since being a ladyboy admirer is kind of thinking in reverse.

Ok, the official unleader picks for weel 11:

Patriots 21-9
      Redskins
      Seahawks
      Titans (because it has "tit" in it)
      Bucs
      Steelers
      Browns 24-20

Comment

Cool a Thursday game...that means a few days earlier
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

NYJets 31 - 21

Washington
          Arizona
          Tennessee
          Tampa Bay
          Pittsburgh

Buffalo 24 - 18

Comment

My mistake on the NE/NYJ game. If we don't receive full participation by Thursday game time then we will void this game.

Once again you have until GAME TIME Thursday to get your pick in that is 8PM Eastern Standard US Time

Once again all 19 remaining participants must be in for this to count.

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Smuttster,
              How about we give our picks in two posts? One post before the Thursday game for just that game., and the rest on the same time schedule as always?
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Patriots 31-21
                Redskins
                Seahawks
                Titans
                Tampa
                Steelers
                Bills 28-23
                jeffreyscott

Comment

Jets 21 - 14 Pats

Cowboys
                  Cardinals
                  Titans
                  Bucs
                  Steelers

Bills 30 -14 Browns
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Once again seeing as I "F"ed up and used the Thursday night game all you need to do is have that picked by game time tomorrow. If we don't get max participation we will have the Sunday night game next weekend as the additional bonerus game

Once again I apologize

Comment

no problems Smuttley, just waiting for my crystal ball to clear up here
                      Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

(Lefty @ Nov. 12 2008,11:37) Smuttster,
                        How about we give our picks in two posts? One post before the Thursday game for just that game., and the rest on the same time schedule as always?
                        Stop crying and get yer games in now

Comment

(kevin4252 @ Nov. 13 2008,05:06) no problems Smuttley, just waiting for my crystal ball to clear up here
                          and I'm waiting for some LB balls

Comment

Jets 14-10
                            Skins
                            Seahags
                            Jags
                            Vikes
                            Martyball Chargers
                            Browns  14-13

Comment