First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week # 10

Week # 10

Game # 1

Tennessee Titans (8-0) at Chicago Bears (5-3)

Titans by 3

Kerry Collins has completely replaced Vince Young as the leader of this team and like his alma mater has led them to an undefeated season like his senior year in Happy Valley and the Bears came alive in the second half against the Motor City Kitties but may be without their # 1 QB Kyle Orton in favor of Rex Grossman who never met an opposing DB that he couldn't hit with a crucial INT. The Titans have to fall sometime and I think the Bear D will take care of that.

My Pick Da Bears in an upset

Game # 2

NewOrleans Saints (4-4) at Atlanta Falcons (5-3)

Pick em

I  know people hate seeing the Saints pop up   but face it every week it seems like their games have low point spreads   This week they are pretty much in a battle for their playoff lives!!! The Falcons have been rejuvenated behind Rookie of the Year shoo in Matt Ryan and a recycled Michael Turner. The Falcons are rolling and this game could be a Fantasy owners dream!!! The dirty birds will continue their climb!!!

My Pick is the Dirty Birds

Game # 3

Green Bay Packers (4-4) at Minnesota Vikings (4-4)

Vikings by 2 1/2

Aaron Rogers must be doing something right because the Pack just bankrolled him to  along term contract. This weekend will feature a big NFC North showdown with the winner trying to keep pace with the Da Bears. The Vikings are capitilizing on Adrian Peterson's running skills and winning despite Gus Freotte. The Pack is the better squad and should win but...........

My Pick is Minnemotherfuckingsota

Game # 4

Indianapolis Colts (4-4) at Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2)

Steelers by 3 1/2

The Steel Crew's D shut down a talented Redskin team on Monday night and will be tough on Eli's lesser talented brother who seems to still be playing injured but will they have Big Ben on Sunday who went out with a bum knee Monday night. If Culpepper is the starter the D might not be able to pull this out. I'm counting on the Big Ben playing and the Steel crew pulling it out.

My pick is the Steelers

Game # 5

Baltimore Ravens (5-3) at Houston Texans (3-5)

Texans by 1

Joe theQB Flacco? Well he is doing it and the ( Quoth) the Ravens are back in contention behind new coach Jack Harbaugh. The Texans could possibly be without QB Matt Schaub and that was their downfall against the Vikes last week. I think the Raven D will be the deciding factor and I'm betting that if Schaub plays he won't be close to 100%.

Matt Shaub will probably be out for 2-4 weeks

My pick is (quoth) the Ravens

Monday Night Bonerus  

San Francisco 49ers (2-6) at Arizona Cardinals (5-3)

Cardinals by 9

I'm quite sure that the powers to be who set up these Monday night matchups thought that based on last years records this could be a good matchup.........oh well they tried     Not much to say about this game other then  

The Cards in a romp 35-14

To summarize my picks are:

Bears
    Falcons
    Vikings
    Steelers
    Ravens

Cardinals 35-14

Have at it boys and girls

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Can you imagine that 2 years ago I was top 3 in the playoffs, middle of the road last year and now dropping like a rock into last place

I was even trying to win first dam it
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

titans
      falcons
      green bay
      stellers
      ravens
      cardinals 41-10
      jeffreyscott

Comment

Chicago Bears
        Atlanta Falcons
        Minnesota Vikings
        Pittsburgh Steelers
        Houston Texans

San Francisco 49ers (17) at Arizona Cardinals (28)
        Attached Files
        Support the HOME Team

Comment

Bears
          Saints
          Vikings
          Colts
          Texans

49ers (23) Cardinals (21)

Comment

Titans
            Saints
            Packers
            Colts
            Texans

49ers (25) Cardinals (13)
            I'm just hazarding a guess here...

Comment

Titans
              Falcons
              Vikings
              Steelers
              Ravens

Cardinals 31-20

Comment

Titans
                Falcons
                Vikings
                Steelers
                Ravens

Cardinals 30 - 18

Comment

Mirimarks Picks

Titans
                  Saints
                  Packers
                  Colts
                  Ravens

49ers 28-17

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Smuttley,
                    Culpepper is on the Lions. The Steelers' backup QB is Byron Leftwich.
                    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Bears
                      Saints
                      Colts
                      Vikes
                      Texans

49ers 17-10
                      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Chi
                        NO
                        MN
                        Pitt
                        Hou
                        Forty F*%$*N' Niners 28-20
                        Attached Files

Comment

The Pattaya Girls pick...

1. Titans
                          2. Saints
                          3. Packers
                          4. Colts
                          5. Ravens

Niners 27-17
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Lefty @ Nov. 05 2008,19:33) Smuttley,
                            Culpepper is on the Lions. The Steelers' backup QB is Byron Leftwich.
                            Oh well you know what they say!!!

Forgive for forgetting the Lions

Comment

Titans
                              Falcons
                              Pack
                              Steelers
                              Baltimore

49ers 14 - 27 Cards
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X