X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRUE- no rights to Sunday games

Maybe this has already been mentioned here, but I was wondering why the NFL coverage on True Sports 4 blows this year-- then heard on another forum that True couldn't secure the rights for Sunday games, and thus only MNF will be broadcast. That fucking blows. The ONLY good thing about the True corporation last year was their extensive NFL coverage. Their internet sucks, cable sucks, now True Sports sucks. I fucking hate True. It could not survive anywhere else in the world. I was just in South Asia, and even goddamned TV Bangladesh has better sports action. Except when they interrupt a game for fucking Muslim prayer time.

Do you have broadband, mate?

I get every game of the season... in Hi Def, too!
    Attached Files

Comment

So the Monday Night games are on then?? The werent on last year :-( A couple of years ago the Sundy games were on AND BOTH the Sunday and Monday Night games. That was good enogh for me!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
      Be careful out there!

Comment

(Stogie @ Sep. 27 2008,19:17) Do you have broadband, mate?

I get every game of the season... in Hi Def, too!
        Yeah I have broadband. But it doesn't work nearly well enough for the NFL package thingy. Why? Because it's run by $%£"&* True! True is spit-roasting me like a couple of herpes-ridden Suk freelancers.

Comment

Who is your team? We'll have a drinking session one Sunday night / Monday morning when your team is playing at midnight...

(You can have the spare room to crash in!)

Hopefully they'll be up against the Saints or Cowboys!

Comment

Thats one sexy TV you have there SB
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

That's my computer monitor. My TV is downstairs!

Comment

I don't care what they say, thats one Big unit man
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(Stogie @ Sep. 28 2008,08:00) Who is your team? We'll have a drinking session one Sunday night / Monday morning when your team is playing at midnight...

(You can have the spare room to crash in!)

Hopefully they'll be up against the Saints or Cowboys!  
                  I'm a Giants man. I'd love to see them spank the Cowboys again.

Comment

The Giants and Da Boys play at 4 in the morning on November 2nd...

Reckon you'll be awake for it?

Comment

Yeah I'll be up. Not entirely sure if I'll be in town though. I'll definitely let you know as the time approaches though.

Comment

OK... I'll be watching that one for sure!

Comment

In Pattaya, Shenanigans in The Avenue Mall had the Sunday night football game on last week (Monday morning 7:15am Thailand time).  It was an ESPN feed off of a satellite somewhere. There were a dozen people in the bar watching it, it was on a few of the plasmas.

A guy in there said it was the only place he know of in Pattaya to watch Sunday night football.

Comment

Does that mean they have the Monday Night games as well?? Anyone know of anywhere in BKK that has that?? Except Stogies mansion of course!
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

In Bangkok, you might try Roadhouse. http://www.roadhousebarbecue.com

I would suggest dropping them an email and asking them.  It is run by an American so if they did not have the games, he might know who does.  Please share with us what he says.

A few other options in Bangkok might be Green Parrot on Soi 33 or Sports Corner on Soi 20. A few years ago, I watched a football game at Green Parrot and swapped spit with one of their hostesses during the commercials.    She turned out to be a great screw too.  

Comment

Working...
                              X