vikings
        browns
        cardinals
        broncos
        falcons

skins 20-17

Comment

Here goes nothing.
          Either gonna hit it for 5 and boner points and move towards first or crap out and slide into last

Vikes
          Browns
          Cards
          Broncos
          Falcons

Steelers 24-21
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Minnesota
            Baltimore
            St. Louis
            Denver
            Atlanta

Pittsburgh 21, Washington 20
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Something to watch for with the Redskins game. Someone told me that whenever the Redskins win their last game before a presidential election, the incumbent party retains the presidency, and when they lose the opposing party wins the election.

So, if this holds true, and I was told it has never missed, though I am too lazy to check it, if Skins win, then McCain wins, if Steelers win, then Obama will win.
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

So you cheering on the skins then eh

Comment

― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

looks like an Obama win then, as the Steelers will win
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I try not to be too superstitious, but just in case that is why I am rooting for the Steelers.
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Saw this stat as well and it holds good as since the Skins moved to DC-about in the 30's I think.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

Keep in mind all the upsets this weekend too

Comment

Working...
                          X